Michigan
TCU
OSU

If TCU loses….
Georgia
Michigan
OSU
Bama
Hard to see a 2 loss team in without a good win getting in, but this is probably what will happen. SEC vs B10 for National Title. Ohio State-Michigan rematch in the playoffs. The CFP must be salivating at the money they could make out of a TCU loss. Look for a lot to go in Kansas State's favor tomorrow.

Hard to see a 2 loss team in without a good win getting in, but this is probably what will happen. SEC vs B10 for National Title. Ohio State-Michigan rematch in the playoffs. The CFP must be salivating at the money they could make out of a TCU loss. Look for a lot to go in Kansas State's favor tomorrow.
Alabama getting into the playoff would not go well for the Big Ten.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

OSU likely in CFP………

1670044893362.gif

It will be interesting to see who gets the 4th spot with USC losing, I think the Buckeyes get it, but wouldn't be surprised to see Alabama sneak in.

It will be interesting to see who gets the 4th spot with USC losing, I think the Buckeyes get it, but wouldn't be surprised to see Alabama sneak in.
How is that even possible? Neither OSU or Bama can do anything to improve their positioning. The only thing I could see is if they jumped a team over both Bama and OSU…but who would that be?

I guess it’s possible LSU could beat UGA in a classic and Purdue punks UM, and the committee could see that as strengthening Bama’s resume while weakening OSU’s, but that would be a stretch.

How is that even possible? Neither OSU or Bama can do anything to improve their positioning. The only thing I could see is if they jumped a team over both Bama and OSU…but who would that be?

I guess it’s possible LSU could beat UGA in a classic and Purdue punks UM, and the committee could see that as strengthening Bama’s resume while weakening OSU’s, but that would be a stretch.
This week's playoff standings, first 3 are locks,
9-4 Kansas state isn't jumping Ohio St or Alabama
9-3 LSU isn't jumping Ohio S8-4 Purdue isn't jumping Ohio St or Alabama
10-2 Clemson or 9-3 N Car are not going to jump Ohio St or Alabama

Ohio State will not sneak in like a thief in the night, regardless of what happens this weekend. They are toast just waiting for a meaningless bowl game to be their layer of hot butter or peanut butter.

Hmmmmm- your so smart- guess you was wrong again. Why can’t you just worry about what meaningless game Notre Damn will be in. Troll

Ohio State will not sneak in like a thief in the night, regardless of what happens this weekend. They are toast just waiting for a meaningless bowl game to be their layer of hot butter or peanut butter.

Good luck to your Fighting Irish in the Gator Bowl.

Now Kansas State is doing their Utah impersonation. How bas does TCU have to lose to open the door for Alabama?

What TCU has done this year is incredible. Saw a tweet that the analytics shows they were just as likely to be 6-6 as they are to be 12-0. Hope they make this game competitive and get the win.

Or keep TCU at 3. Rematch so soon?
Prior to Ohio state losing, they were ahead of TCU. Now they again both have the same record. So moving Ohio state up to 3 makes sense. Additionally, it would guarantee that either Ohio state or Michigan are in the final, which will make a ratings bonanza. Not to mention the ratings bonanza of the first round game. Something that the CFP really needs.