OSU Path to the Playoffs

It is what it is.. USC is losing right now.. so who else you going to put in at #4? BAMA?
Yea the Bucks are a playoff team..
Will the Bucks get rolled by Georgia? Probably.. You think Georgia wont roll TCU or USC?
I would keep USC at #4, honestly. They’d clearly be winning (and still might) if Caleb Williams wasn’t injured.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

So you won’t acknowledge that the game totally changed when Caleb hurt his knee on the long run with the slide on the drive that put USC up 14-3?

If Williams is hurt and can't play, USC isn't a Playoff team. He's obviously playing through the pain right now, so it's probably not a major injury, but I doubt we find out one way or another before the committee makes their selections on Sunday. But if they lose, they're not getting in. Never been a 2-loss team make it, no reason to start now.

So you won’t acknowledge that the game totally changed when Caleb hurt his knee on the long run with the slide on the drive that put USC up 14-3?

Dude, OSU faced Michigan with a guy at RB who had one carry during the season at that point. JSN has been out forever. Injuries are part of the game.

Dude, OSU faced Michigan with a guy at RB who had one carry during the season at that point. JSN has been out forever. Injuries are part of the game.
JSN has been out by choice; all the OSU fans here have acknowledged that.

OSU’s RB attrition was irrelevant. OSU is a passing team.

Doesn’t matter now. Utah beat up USC. And the Buckeyes…on the strength of wins over Penn State and a great ND team…are in the playoffs. Two B1G teams.

and the 4th and final spot for the CFP goes to.................... envelope please................. the Ohio State University!

Ohio State is in now.. Too bad.. Oh well.. Who else matches up against Georgia beside Michigan.. Ohio State.