Ohio HS Stadium Pictures

1511.jpg

Minerva Hines Stadium, Minerva, Ohio.

I couldn't find anything showing both sides filled to capacity. Seats 4,000 and is a great atmosphere for high school ball.

Last edited:
If you like full stadiums, and good crowds, you need to get some pictures of the 2001 X/Elder playoff game...

AAhhhh the old yappi days when the GCL was at its high point and practically every thread on Yappi was about Elder tailgating with pictures of their food to Moeller recruiting, etc, etc, etc

This place was packed with GCL fans pounding their chests with pride like never seen before.

Now they pretty much just stick to their own school threads with a fraction of the fans compared to back in the early 2000’s... is

The Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC) in Toledo area has some great venues.

Toledo Whitmer Memorial Stadium

Whitmer Memorial Stadium 2.jpg
Whitmer Memorial Stadium 3.jpg

Toledo Central Catholic Gallagher Stadium

Fremont Ross Don Paul Stadium

Findlay Donnell Stadium

TRAC Continued...

Oregon Clay Memorial Stadium (Ted Federici Field)

Lima Sr. Spartan Stadium

Toledo St. Johns Lyden Field

Toledo St. Francis

Toledo St. Francis plays most of their games at the Glass Bowl (University of Toledo)

This one gives a decent view of the light standards put in last year. I don't think I've seen such low profile lights anywhere. No glare at all from the opposite stands though they do have very low lights near the endzones that will burn the eye. Not sure how they affect play.

I missed your first post (unsure how?). I obviously love that stadium. Will be interesting to see how they do the new away stands. I hope they do it right but I know how TCL/TPS operates so I wont be holding my breath. Mollenkopf is rare in that there is no track so you are right on top of the field (Mansfield's Arlin Field is like this as well).

Like Yappi said, I love those old stadiums.

Clay Memorial is one of my favs as well. Old concrete stands on each side. A wide walkway up top so everyone can walk up the steps at each end (wide as well) and get to their seats from top down. There is so much room that you can simply follow the action as they go.

Barberton Stadium, All renovations have been finished. This is the most recent picture I could find.

Attachments

• D4jwy3tX4AE5xCm.jpg
    D4jwy3tX4AE5xCm.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 18
(Mansfield's Arlin Field is like this as well).

Like Yappi said, I love those old stadiums.

Clay Memorial is one of my favs as well. Old concrete stands on each side. A wide walkway up top so everyone can walk up the steps at each end (wide as well) and get to their seats from top down. There is so much room that you can simply follow the action as they go.

Arlin absolutely my favorite tournament place to see a game but our teams haven't been getting there lately.

Clay surprised me. For a field with a track, it seems close and that concourse IS nice. After last season's last play win at home for Waite in front of full stands, no way I'm missing the game at Clay this year.