Ohio HS Stadium Pictures

catguy86

My artisitically inclined friend and I would like to gather as many pictures of high school stadiums (hopefully at capacity) in the state of Ohio as possible for one of his collages in his Tremont gallery.

I would love pictures of large attendance D1 games and venues, but a portion of this collage will be dedicated to Rust Belt/SEO teams as well; such as Harding, Steubenville, Ironton, etc etc.

Any and all pictures contributed would be greatly appreciated. Just post the pic or link, I will do the rest. Thanks

In case I wasn't clear. Pics from all divisions, regions, etc are greatly encouraged, this isn't exclusive to D1 or Rust Belt teams

Elder Stadium

pitlegos2.jpg

Last edited:
These pics have been great! Anyone know of any Steubenville or Mass McK pics? I have heard there are some good ones of the Holy War too but have yet been able to find them

Sorry, I couldn't find any good shots online including the crowd. Figured I'd throw it out there even if it of no use to you.

Bo-Rein-Stadium-Niles-McKinley-Red-Dragons-ARTICLE.jpg

I am not sure how easy it would be to find, but last year there was a thread on Yappi that had hundreds of HS stadium pictures on it. It was a really great thread and many of the pictures were of stadiums full of people.

Good luck on your quest.

My artisitically inclined friend and I would like to gather as many pictures of high school stadiums (hopefully at capacity) in the state of Ohio as possible for one of his collages in his Tremont gallery.

I would love pictures of large attendance D1 games and venues, but a portion of this collage will be dedicated to Rust Belt/SEO teams as well; such as Harding, Steubenville, Ironton, etc etc.

Any and all pictures contributed would be greatly appreciated. Just post the pic or link, I will do the rest. Thanks

The Warren Harding one you need is the 2002 Massillon regular season game. I have a giant framed picture of it on my wall, but no digital of it or I'd post it for you.

The Warren Harding one you need is the 2002 Massillon regular season game. I have a giant framed picture of it on my wall, but no digital of it or I'd post it for you.

I was just thinking about that. I have the game on my computer, so I'll see if I can get some good screenshots.