NWOAL 2021-22

I have not heard anything about Creager being out, I thought he played last week against Bryan.

Looking like the Friday games will be rescheduled.
Saturday games may have a chance:
Sat 2/5
Archbold @ Tinora
Maumee @ LC
PH @ Holgate

We'll see if they can get things cleared up enough to play these games but they are all winnable games for the league teams and could help with sectional seeding as records are due at midnight on Saturday.

I have not heard anything about Creager being out, I thought he played last week against Bryan.

Looking like the Friday games will be rescheduled.
Saturday games may have a chance:
Sat 2/5
Archbold @ Tinora
Maumee @ LC
PH @ Holgate

We'll see if they can get things cleared up enough to play these games but they are all winnable games for the league teams and could help with sectional seeding as records are due at midnight on Saturday.

The seed info is due by 10am Saturday morning and coaches can start voting then.

The Saturday games don't have much say in seeding unfortunately.

The seed info is due by 10am Saturday morning and coaches can start voting then.

The Saturday games don't have much say in seeding unfortunately.
Hmm, I was told by a coach since it was all online he had until midnight on Saturday to upload results.

Arch @ Evergreen moved to 2/8
LC @ Bryan moved to 2/15
Swan @ Delta moved to 2/5
Wauseon @ PH moved to 2/5

Did I legitimately see the PH-Wauseon score was 0-0 after the 1st?
Correct, obviously a slow start then Dave Kleck said it was a game of runs in the 2nd half...Wauseon ended the 3rd quarter on a 15-2 run and then PH went on a 14-0 run the last 3-4 minutes of the game.

Correct, obviously a slow start then Dave Kleck said it was a game of runs in the 2nd half...Wauseon ended the 3rd quarter on a 15-2 run and then PH went on a 14-0 run the last 3-4 minutes of the game.

That's crazy. But I also read it was 2 long, empty possessions then a lot of great D, so.....at least it wasn't stall ball lol. I can handle low scoring if it's great D and legit action going on.

Nice to see PH turn it around again in basketball.

That's crazy. But I also read it was 2 long, empty possessions then a lot of great D, so.....at least it wasn't stall ball lol. I can handle low scoring if it's great D and legit action going on.

Nice to see PH turn it around again in basketball.
Freshman Creager has a younger brother in 7th grade that is very good and Hieber's son will be varsity next year as a freshman. Also a couple other nice younger players so could have a nice stretch the next couple years

Freshman Creager has a younger brother in 7th grade that is very good and Hieber's son will be varsity next year as a freshman. Also a couple other nice younger players so could have a nice stretch the next couple years
Are these the sons of the Creager and Hieber's that were on the state title team back in the 90's?

Another good night for the league:

Evergreen 48, Archbold 46 (OT)
Ottawa-Glandorf 65, Bryan 19
Delta 53, Otsego 48
Liberty Center 51, Lake 36
Swanton 56, Toledo Christian 47

Swanton likely wrapped up a league title last night also.

Another good night for the league:

Evergreen 48, Archbold 46 (OT)
Ottawa-Glandorf 65, Bryan 19
Delta 53, Otsego 48
Liberty Center 51, Lake 36
Swanton 56, Toledo Christian 47

Swanton likely wrapped up a league title last night also.
Likely? Be hard to lose 3 league games when they only have 2 league games left

The remaining games in the battle for 2nd place:

Patrick Henry 3-2 LC @ Delta
Evergreen 3-2 Bryan @LC
Archbold 3-2 @Swanton Wauseon
Wauseon 3-2 Delta @Archbold
Lib. Center 1-3 @PH @ Bryan Evergreen

Friday night schedule:

Archbold @ Swanton
Bryan @ Evergreen
Liberty Center @ Patrick Henry
Delta @ Wauseon

Arch @ Swan is a tough game to pick. They have 3 common opponents since Newman returned-

LC: Arch won 40-33 Swan won 52-43
TC: Arch won 59-40 Swan won 56-47
Delta: Arch won 52-21 Swan won 66-40

Arch @ Swan is a tough game to pick. They have 3 common opponents since Newman returned-

I'll take the team with better defense - Archbold.

I spoke to a former radio broadcaster from Fulton County between the Holidays. He said when it came to Archbold traveling to Eastern Fulton County (Evergreen and Swanton) to play basketball they were not good. He didn't know why, but they had a tough history of not playing well in those gyms. Not that they lost, just didn't play well. While I don't think this Archbold team is as good as past teams, Swanton has the talent and the coach to take the Streaks down at home. Big question is if the Bulldogs can handle the pressure of the tournament atmosphere tonight.

Saturday Scores:

Archbold 60, Napoleon 55 (OT)
Paulding 53, Bryan 40
Delta 70, Northwood 43
Evergreen 53, Fayette 51
Fostoria 68, Liberty Center 60 (OT)
Patrick Henry 55, Liberty-Benton 45
Wauseon 46, Pettisville 34

Last night:
Delta over Evergreen 48-45 non-league

Tuesday games:
Archbold @ Holgate