NPR is a biased joke!

When the content is what's in question, yes.
happy nerd GIF

NPR chief Katherine Maher funded Stacey Abrams’ election denial — she has no business leading a news outlet​

1713566102439.png

Can someone who donated to an organization spreading falsehoods about stolen elections be the CEO of a credible news organization?

Imagine what it would say about ABC News’ 2024 election coverage if it were discovered network president Kim Godwin had donated to Donald Trump after Jan. 6.

The journalism world would have a fit, and Godwin wouldn’t last a day in the job.

Well, now the Louboutin is on the other foot.

National Public Radio CEO Karen, er, Katherine Maher is a donor to Stacey Abrams’ election-denying political action committee, Fair Fight.

Abrams, you may recall, spiraled down a conspiracy rabbit hole after losing Georgia’s 2018 gubernatorial race.

Maher donated $500 to Fair Fight PAC in 2020, her second-largest donation among 19 to Democrats and their allies between 2016 and 2022, as I reported for The Center Square.

NPR chief Katherine Maher funded Stacey Abrams’ election denial — she has no business leading a news outlet​

View attachment 57624

Can someone who donated to an organization spreading falsehoods about stolen elections be the CEO of a credible news organization?

Imagine what it would say about ABC News’ 2024 election coverage if it were discovered network president Kim Godwin had donated to Donald Trump after Jan. 6.

The journalism world would have a fit, and Godwin wouldn’t last a day in the job.

Well, now the Louboutin is on the other foot.

National Public Radio CEO Karen, er, Katherine Maher is a donor to Stacey Abrams’ election-denying political action committee, Fair Fight.

Abrams, you may recall, spiraled down a conspiracy rabbit hole after losing Georgia’s 2018 gubernatorial race.

Maher donated $500 to Fair Fight PAC in 2020, her second-largest donation among 19 to Democrats and their allies between 2016 and 2022, as I reported for The Center Square.
I saw that nut giving a Ted Talk where she said that "... our reverence for the truth has complicated our ability to find common ground." LOL.

I'm sure our resident leftists don't understand why I pound them with their post-modern ideas of truth and their rejection of absolute truth.

Taking this silly woman at her word, we would be able to find common ground around a context of things that aren't true!

Surely, it would make it easy to find common ground on the transsexual issue if we would all just accept the untrue premise that a boy can be a girl. Lol.

The leftist mind is a thing of endless wonder.