No State Finals attendence thread?

Hypothetically speaking, let's say Massillon wins it all again next year. Since y'all "know how to roll" (which I wholeheartedly agree y'all do), would you want to leave your postgame festivities early because you had to wake up early the next day to work the 10:30 AM game? That's the question.
Heck no worm. we'd just stay up all night, have breakfast at the Cameo Grill and be back at it ! You are cordially invited of course to join us :) ! Sleep is for the dead !!!

@Sykotyk
Just saying the OHSAA wants the money, and wouldn't want to lose out on any money by choosing a venue that can't hold the entire crowd.
I personally think some of the MAC stadiums are too large of a venue. For instance if they had the games at Akron like you said there would be no fear or risk of the game selling out, and with the crowd of 19,000 that would only fill up Akron just under ⅔rds of the way, the crowds of 4,000 or 5,000 would make for a terrible enviroment in the MAC stadiums which are even more spacious than Tom Benson.

Strictly by size I think the best options are
PBTS
Tom Benson
Stambaugh
Old Crew

Interestingly there are no stadiums with a capacity greater than 12,000 and less than 16,000.
Approximate capacities
Arlin 12,000
Byers 12,000
Molenkoff 12,000
Welcome 11,000
Greenwood 10,500
The Pit 10,000
Shaw 10,000
Brunswick 10,000

I wonder if they had one of these stadiums that seats 10-12,000 host the games that likely will not have attendance in excess of 8,000, if that would be ideal to using Tom Benson...
They also need large enough press facilities as well.

Heck no worm. we'd just stay up all night, have breakfast at the Cameo Grill and be back at it ! You are cordially invited of course to join us :) ! Sleep is for the dead !!!

I'll definitely take you up on that offer! :D Had planned on heading down to Canton the other day, but unfortunately, "life happens." Saw some videos of you all Downtown after the game. Very impressive!

Hopefully, I'll make it down to Massillon in a few weeks for their basketball game against Harding.

I'll definitely take you up on that offer! :D Had planned on heading down to Canton the other day, but unfortunately, "life happens." Saw some videos of you all Downtown after the game. Very impressive!

Hopefully, I'll make it down to Massillon in a few weeks for their basketball game against Harding.
Awesome , PM me if you make it down and would like a libation before the game !

They are one of the few schools who have fans who travel well these days

Well I know for instance that the number announced for Thursday night was not particulary close to the actual attendance. Actual attendance was 19,000 approximately.
I know that the number announced for D-III last year was also incorrect.
So I would take the numbers they announce with a grain of salt as they aren't always the most

Perry first time there, LC hadn't been to a final in a long time. Both reasons to see an influx of fans.
I’m assuming you haven’t been to any Liberty Center games this year or in the past but we bring the entire community to every single game no matter what. Fans set their blankets and chairs up two days before the game so they can get a seat and that’s just for regular season games, if you don’t get there to put your blankets or chairs up the day before then you better be there an hour or two before the game starts waiting in line or you’ll be standing.

Tried to get some pizza from Pisanello's in Liberty Center Saturday night and the place was closed all day for the game.
Locally owned business what do you expect? They want to go and or watch the game there’s no tvs there so it’s not surprising they closed

Tried to get some pizza from Pisanello's in Liberty Center Saturday night and the place was closed all day for the game.
they make a GREAT PIE!!!... at BG and also downtown Franklin, use to be on in Kettering, but that closed down years ago