No High School Football 2020

Anyone can be “right” when they continue to change what they say, your original post on March 31 said “we will be back to life as we know it in mid May”. Nice try but wrong again.
That Massillon school district enabled me to get a Masters degree from Purdue and to retire in my 40’s. While you on the other hand can bring me my food when I call to have it delivered.
Keep changing what you “think” might happen and eventually you will be correct. ?

Sure Pal .... Keep up your persona - Folks with backgrounds like that don't bother with settings like this.

I DIDN'T REVISE.

Best of Luck to You.

We will be back to life as we know if Mid May. The government does not have the resources to sustain this shutdown, without risking true economic depression. It is not government's job to care for and rear the individual - it's simply not capable of it.
Did your alter ego type that first sentence ?
So you did revise.
Done wasting my time with your ignorance.
Hope to see you Sept 18. ?

Just watched Dewine. While he did not specifically say the stay at home order will expire on May 1, it sure sounds like it. He was pretty short today for he and the other 49 governors have a call with Trump at 3:00.

Did your alter ego type that first sentence ?
So you did revise.
Done wasting my time with your ignorance.
Hope to see you Sept 18. ?

Look at what will be open Mid May. Almost nothing will be closed.

Talk to you then.

Enjoyed your Purdue Tale. Have a Good Weekend Yelling About Stark County.

Gee I hope you guys can hang in there till then, lol.

I'm revising my 60/40 to 75/25. Which is good news. Hopefully no setbacks, esp. regarding schools, kids.

This made me chuckle though:

As for mass gatherings like county fairs, “the stuff we all really like,” DeWine said it will be tough.

“The thought of kids wouldn’t be able to take their lambs to show is, I think that’s just horrible," he said. "It’s something we all have to work through... They’re challenging. That doesn’t mean they can’t be done.”

Really??? LOL. He's such an egg head! But if some 4H ribbon ceremony was his line in the sand, not sports or football, or all the kids who missed senior seasons and possibly shots at college scholarships, I guess I'll take it but my goodness. I'll give some credit where it's due though I think he has managed the crisis fairly well to this point.

Just watched Dewine. While he did not specifically say the stay at home order will expire on May 1, it sure sounds like it. He was pretty short today for he and the other 49 governors have a call with Trump at 3:00.
It might start to expire May 1, but he was very clear that there will be many restrictions for a long time.

No offense, but I believe you are ignoring reality/real life and how society and the economy actual functions. First, there is a miniscule risk from this virus for 5 to 18 year olds. Second, you did not answer my questions at all. You seem to have strong opinions about what must be done but because you are not a politician, scientist or economist your can't answer my questions. Not sure that makes sense.
It’s not that the kids are at serious risk from this virus it’s that they could become infected and transmit to others. That’s the risk. It’s the same thing as others have been saying let me live my life. While you are doing that you are putting others at risk.

Rahm Emanual's brother, is this any surprise that a member of the Clinton coven would come out with this?

and without extensive studies, the vaccine may be worse side effects than the virus itself, i.e. that Will Smith movie....

Reason why these things get studied for years and years.....

Absolutely no reason we cannot progress frmo here this spring and summer. What really is making this worse than SARS, H1N1, etc?
My goodness these health folks are paralyzing America with fear.
The most glaring thing is it is much more contagious than those you have mentioned.

It might start to expire May 1, but he was very clear that there will be many restrictions for a long time.

Exactly, there will be many restrictions that businesses in particular will have to have in place, as well as keeping up the practice of good hygiene, etc, he absolutely said that today, but the blanket order that has been in place, meaning you can only go out for groceries, gas, and to the pharmacy sounds like (from today) that it's going to be rolled back.

So as someone who runs a business, do I need to be shopping for masks and wipes? Hard to come by sometimes.

It’s not that the kids are at serious risk from this virus it’s that they could become infected and transmit to others. That’s the risk. It’s the same thing as others have been saying let me live my life. While you are doing that you are putting others at risk.

You obviously did not read the post I was responding to. ?

* * * I keep saying when it comes to children and going to schools, the people putting them back into the buildings are ultimately responsible for their safety. And we are talking 5 years old to 18 years old kids. If any were to to get critically sick from returning to school, the powers to be will be in such hot water and lawsuits flying everywhere. * * *

Look at what will be open Mid May. Almost nothing will be closed.

Talk to you then.

Enjoyed your Purdue Tale. Have a Good Weekend Yelling About Stark County.
Oh great the Indians start a home stand with the Twins on the 15th I’ll be sure to get tickets. DMB is at blossom on June 23rd ill be able to make that as well.
Glad to hear we will be back to life as we know it by mid May. ???

I put others at risk when I drive my car. And vice versa.
We put ourselves, and others, at risk ever single day. Our county I believe still has more boating deaths this year than COVID deaths.
There are inherent risks in all we do, from speeding, drinking, smoking, riding bikes, not exercising, exercising, working on ladders, the common flu each year etc.

Check out how many deaths are attributed to second hand smoke each year. If this is ALL about safety of others than smoking should be outlawed

I know you don’t understand how infectious diseases work. It’s not just about you. It’s about who you contact and then who they contact and then who those people contact. It’s a ripple affect. How do you think this spread throughout the world in a little over 3 months?

I know you don’t understand how infectious diseases work. It’s not just about you. It’s about who you contact and then who they contact and then who those people contact. It’s a ripple affect. How do you think this spread throughout the world in a little over 3 months?
It's a waste of time to convince the selfish ones about why the stay at home orders. Thank God the President does not have the power to override the Governors. The Governors are teaming up all over the country and all the ones I have seen are saying that the stay at home orders will NOT be lifted until they feel people will be safe. So Those people that are selfish and think they can just open because they are tired of social distancing and stay at home orders, It will be awhile because the Governors are saying they will be counting on the health experts, testing, etc... So time to take off the diapers, quit whining, think about others, and come to grips with the fact you are not in charge and your Governor will tell YOU when the stay at order will be lifted. And it will be awhile. The sooner you accept it, the easier it will be for you. None of us are enjoying this, but it's out of our control. We are just sucking it up and dealing with it the best we can. So if you can't handle it anymore, take it up with your governor! Then after you whine to the Governor, then maybe you can reach out to a healthcare frontline worker, a grocery store employee, or anyone else in harms way for us and giving them a big THANK-YOU!

Last edited:
We put ourselves, and others, at risk ever single day. Our county I believe still has more boating deaths this year than COVID deaths.
There are inherent risks in all we do, from speeding, drinking, smoking, riding bikes, not exercising, exercising, working on ladders, the common flu each year etc.

Check out how many deaths are attributed to second hand smoke each year. If this is ALL about safety of others than smoking should be outlawed
I don't know what county you live in but, over the last 16 years, the U.S. has averaged about 675 boating deaths per year. We had almost 4X that many COVID-19 deaths (2618) yesterday.

How do you know I don't know how infectious diseases work? I completely understand.

That said.....you can't eliminate every risk in your life. Disease, accident, investment, or otherwise. You just do the best you can to protect yourself. But the current lockdowns aren't sustainable and we all are well aware of how to protect ourselves from virus the best we can. You can choose to say in your house for 18 months hoping for a vaccine that protects you. I will choose another option.

It's a waste of time to convince the selfish ones about why the stay at home orders. Thank God the President does not have the power to override the Governors. The Governors are teaming up all over the country and all the ones I have seen are saying that the stay at home orders will NOT be lifted until they feel people will be safe. So Those people that are selfish and think they can just open because they are tired of social distancing and stay at home orders, It will be awhile because the Governors are saying they will be counting on the health experts, testing, etc... So time to take off the diapers, quit whining, think about others, and come to grips with the fact you are not in charge and your Governor will tell YOU when the stay at order will be lifted. And it will be awhile. The sooner you accept it, the easier it will be for you. None of us are enjoying this, but it's out of our control. We are just sucking it up and dealing with it the best we can. So if you can't handle it anymore, take it up with your governor! Then after you whine to the Governor, then maybe you can reach out to a healthcare frontline worker, a grocery store employee, or anyone else in harms way for us and giving them a big THANK-YOU!
Lol. You can't be serious, right?

How do you know I don't know how infectious diseases work? I completely understand.
Reading the first site that pops up when you type in infectious disease doesn’t mean you completely understand. Your selfish and arrogant attitude towards this is exactly why people on here continue to chide you for it.