No Enthusiasm for Biden Harris Ticket

Most stories I have read, Dems have jumped out to a big lead, and Pubs anticipate having a big comeback.

Dem Who ? are you talking Projection - using last Election Data ? Then Yes

but for 2020 .... I don't know if anything Applies

Why is Biden expanding his carbon footprint flying to events that have but 8-12 people?
..........somebody finally told the old feller he's a candidate for President. Goofy Joe responded "I'm the candidate for what? Get me Air force 2, STAT!!!"

EkNYaOwX0AEHKJe.jpg

People don't show up for Biden-Harris rallies, because many people are voting AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden. They have no enthusiasm for Biden, but deep hatred for Trump. There are a lot of "anybody-but-Trump" voters this year. Most people know Biden can't string together a complete sentence and won't waste their time showing up for his rallies to watch him spew incoherent word salads. But to them, it's pick the lesser of two evils, and that's Biden.

Also, Biden's advisors think he has the election wrapped up and they know he can do more harm than good by campaigning, so they advise him to stay at home. Probably a good strategy.

People don't show up for Biden-Harris rallies, because many people are voting AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden.

Also, Biden's advisors think he has the election wrapped up and they know he can do more harm than good by campaigning, so they advise him to stay at home. Probably a good strategy.

Then Why is the GOP getting collected Data like this ? - They are Voting TRUMP

Doesn't this Just Scare the Shitc out of Biden Camp

People don't show up for Biden-Harris rallies, because many people are voting AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden. They have no enthusiasm for Biden, but deep hatred for Trump. There are a lot of "anybody-but-Trump" voters this year. Most people know Biden can't string together a complete sentence and won't waste their time showing up for his rallies to watch him spew incoherent word salads. But to them, it's pick the lesser of two evils, and that's Biden.

99 percent of your post are the ramblings of a brain washed cult member, but I’ll grant you one point: The dems could run a literal piece of dog crap, and I’d vote for that over Trump.

99 percent of your post are the ramblings of a brain washed cult member, but I’ll grant you one point: The dems could run a literal piece of dog crap, and I’d vote for that over Trump.

I believe you because as time goes on it is proving without a doubt that is just what the Dems have run. The enthusiasm sure is not coming from Biden and What town am I in and how do pronounce my name? Harris. If there is any enthusiasm it is coming from the people working on the polls finding ways to say Biden is in the lead.

Whatever. Better dead than red.

Says the person that just admitted to voting for a left leaning liberal and his VP choice that is show to be more of a Communist than Bernie. Now I ask do you even know what the statement "Better dead than red" is saying?

Reactions: y2h
I believe you because as time goes on it is proving without a doubt that is just what the Dems have run. The enthusiasm sure is not coming from Biden and What town am I in and how do pronounce my name? Harris. If there is any enthusiasm it is coming from the people working on the polls finding ways to say Biden is in the lead.
You’re a loon. I can’t wait until Wednesday. Absolutel can’t wait. I might go down to my local Walmart or Goodwill and point and laugh at Trump supporters.