NEW Rakings - February 6

The Entry Window closes tonight at 7pm . So sometime tomorrow the Entry Grid and Seed Nominations will be posted. Give it until late afternoon or early evening depending on the Sectional . You can find on Baumspage

Several sectionals are on track, which many times they don't allow us common folk the ability to see an entry grid or seeds.

So I understand how they seed each section for districts and you won't take on a person from your own sectional in the first round but how is it determined after that? I would like to think there is some form of seeding because it would be stupid to put the top 4 kids on the same side of the bracket.

So I understand how they seed each section for districts and you won't take on a person from your own sectional in the first round but how is it determined after that? I would like to think there is some form of seeding because it would be stupid to put the top 4 kids on the same side of the bracket.
#1's wrestle #4's and #2's wrestle #3's Two of these quarters on each half of the bracket.

It would be almost impossible to get all 4 of the top kids on the same side. It is possible to get the top 2 on the same side and that is where sometimes you see a guy take a loss in the first round instead of potentially losing in the quarters and having to face the loser of the semifinal when those top two guys are on the same half.

Only way that you may see the top 4 on the same side is if 2 of the top 4 take a loss at sectionals for some reason not related to not being the best wrestler at the sectional at that weight.

Edit, also you won't face a wrestler from your same sectional for at least the first two rounds.

Several sectionals are on track, which many times they don't allow us common folk the ability to see an entry grid or seeds.
I can usually find the seeds within an hour after their due. Guess I'll find out this evening.

Just browsing the seeds at Austintown Fitch. I know Brecksville has a heck of a program, but did Zambounis (144) lose a wrestle off to a Jack Nauer? If so, how did he gain a record of 28-10?

Just browsing the seeds at Austintown Fitch. I know Brecksville has a heck of a program, but did Zambounis (144) lose a wrestle off to a Jack Nauer? If so, how did he gain a record of 28-10?
My son told me he’s sick

Looks like Bendure either didn’t weigh-in at 126 or changed his mind. The info I received was not from my regular Mason source, he unfortunately went MIA during the most important weekend. 🤦‍♂️

You know what would be really interesting is if Big Shulaw decides to go Heavy weight and Little Shulaw goes 215! Honestly if I’m Palmer I’m considering that. Noone is touching Max at 215 or 285, I also think Lincoln has a better chance of winning 215 than beating Eddie at 190. Just a thought!
Max is going 197 for college and probably going to start as a freshman, they want his weight down. He talked about working with his colleges nutritionist to get below 210 before spring. He would likely win 285 as well. Little Shulaw would win 215 with Feister and mozden at heavy as d2 215 is currently lacking talent aside from Max. I agree Little shulaw has no chance of beating Eddie.