NEW Rakings - February 6

Glad you joined to point that out, nobody cares, there are other holdbacks also. Is it within the rules? Yes, the who gives a s%$t, bottom line you have to wrestle.
Are you mad bro? Read my response, I said he is a good wrestler and never questioned the rules. There is a huge difference between a two-year hold-back and a true freshman. I'm guessing third grade was two tough years for you? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Are you mad bro? Read my response, I said he is a good wrestler and never questioned the rules. There is a huge difference between a two-year hold-back and a true freshman. I'm guessing third grade was two tough years for you? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
Another grown man calling another man bro? Also two is a number, you meant too* I'm guessing your third grade class is at recess right now? Deep breath, relax. Personally, I wouldn't worry about something you cannot control. Side note: there is already a thread about holdbacks going strong. I am sure they would love your contribution in that forum.

Another grown man calling another man bro? Also two is a number, you meant too* I'm guessing your third grade class is at recess right now? Deep breath, relax. Personally, I wouldn't worry about something you cannot control. Side note: there is already a thread about holdbacks going strong. I am sure they would love your contribution in that forum.
Cute, but I meant two as in years. Insinuating third grade took him two years. Thanks for your input though. Also, the first "another" in your response, "Another grown man calling another grown man", isn't necessary. You know, since we're correcting each other's posts. Thanks for the input I'll head over to that thread!

Glad you joined to point that out, nobody cares, there are other holdbacks also. Is it within the rules? Yes, the who gives a s%$t, bottom line you have to wrestle.
Wash rinse repeat. Now all we're missing is the contingent coming back for their yearly tirade on how all St Eds does is pay their kids and parents to wrestle for them! Soon enough.

You are absolutely right, I’m not knocking him, Just saying jumping to number 1 would normally be ridiculous with that being your banner win. Probably wouldn’t get you in the top 10 in D1. However, Like you said beat who was in front of him. I’d guess against that D2 field, if he doesn’t get caught under a huge guy, he has a pretty good shot at winning state as a freshmen. I was just amazed how soft that weight appears.
Feister went from #2 at 215 to #1 at 285 not a huge jump. I would I agree with you that d1 is deeper.

I would be careful calling him a freshman. He's a two-year holdback. Still a good wrestler, but it does take away from impressiveness.
Stop with the lies based on jealousy and hate. The kid is posted all over the internet it’s not difficult to find his age. He wouldn’t even be eligible junior year if what you say had any truth to it. Your comment is obviously false and makes you look pitiful. I personally know of a dozen Ohio freshman older than him.

Wash rinse repeat. Now all we're missing is the contingent coming back for their yearly tirade on how all St Eds does is pay their kids and parents to wrestle for them! Soon enough.
No, my point was it's not as impressive that he's ranked number one as a freshman. I don't care about holdbacks. I was just offering my opinion on a forum. The St. Eds versus Perry match is going to be a good one though huh?

Stop with the lies based on jealousy and hate. The kid is posted all over the internet it’s not difficult to find his age. He wouldn’t even be eligible junior year if what you say had any truth to it. Your comment is obviously false and makes you look pitiful. I personally know of a dozen Ohio freshman older than
Was he held back?

Gentlemen, I was simply pointing out that it's not as impressive that he is ranked one as a "freshman". It is impressive he is ranked one, as is everyone else who has a number one ranking. Just not the "freshman part". Stop being butt hurt, it's not jealousy, and I don't even know the kid personally. Just adding my two cents on a site that was made for that very reason.

I would absolutely go 285, if I had wrestle Shulaw for a State title! 285 is a little more manageable.
Neves being at Blair and not Graham makes that decision pretty easy! Just out of curiosity who would you rather wrestle Shulaw or Neves?

No, my point was it's not as impressive that he's ranked number one as a freshman. I don't care about holdbacks. I was just offering my opinion on a forum. The St. Eds versus Perry match is going to be a good one though huh?
I never claimed you were one of the ones who say Eds alumni give their 18 year-old freshman brand new cars to come wrestle for them

Noticed Lakewood Duels you have

Glenoak
Highland
Garaway
Whitehall Yearling
Lakewood

You have Logan Elm listed
But West geauga has them going to the Duels no biggie Im just letting you know boro.

if they are in the same half at districts, the conso semi match will be lit-- then there will be a yapping thread about throwing matches and ethics so you don't have that as a go to match
Sandefer will not be the 4 at districts, and honestly if I was Desales and I wanted to maximize my state tournament points I would go to Wilmington district to split away from Graham. 138 will have a 1vs2 as well

Sandefer will not be the 4 at districts, and honestly if I was Desales and I wanted to maximize my state tournament points I would go to Wilmington district to split away from Graham. 138 will have a 1vs2 as well
they don't seed 1,2,3,4 at districts... sandefer can end up in any of the other 3 quadrants. its random... if he randomly draws into the same side then the conso semi match will suck for someone

i guess we will find out but the kid hasn't wrestled in over a month. Been out with a injury.

i guess we will find out but the kid hasn't wrestled in over a month. Been out with a injury.
I wasn't aware of that. At the end of the day my son is gonna have to beat someone he's not supposed to according to the rankings. I hope Sanderfer is healthy for the post season wouldn't wish that on any kid. Only wish go to a district closer to home 😆

Thought Graham was at Wilmington?

Graham is going to Wilmington. The Central District teams (i.e. DeSales and Watterson) will have a choice between a sectional that feeds into Wilmington or a sectional that feeds into Norwalk. The way Central does their draft, DeSales will likely be lower seeded in the draft, which means they pick first - they can choose Wilmington or Norwalk based on various climactical factors; Watterson will probably be the first seed, which means they pick last and can see where everyone else picks.

Should Sanderfer be healthy, which I think he is since he wrestled at state duals last week, he and Tucker would be in the same weight class (D2 144). Should both win sectional titles, they will be in different quarters at district (if DeSales goes to Wilmington). Since Sanderfer was not top three at state last year, that means there is a 33% chance that him and Tucker are in the same half-bracket at district if in the same district. If in the same half-bracket, that means quarterfinal matches in the other half-bracket become cannot lose, or else you're probably eating dippin' dots from the word go at state instead of participating.

From what I recall, Weaver (Hilliard Darby) was the favorite most of the season. I had Fockler 3rd in my forecast with Ethan Green 2nd.
Ah, yeah I was thinking of Ethan Green. He was ranked 1 most of the season on Borofan. But I think anyone who saw Weaver wrestle that year pretty much knew he was unstoppable.