Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Struthers

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Lakeview

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Hubbard

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
Need to fill in some big shoes with the departure of Carter. IMO, this is going to be difficult to replace a 4 year starter with all of that production on both sides of the ball. That will be the key for the Wildcats.
On defense I agree but Braham is probably the best RB we have had for the last 2 years but just didn’t get the carries. Someone to come in and spell him is all I think stuthers will need, they have some young talented backs, im
Thinking the Stewart kid who’s progressing very well

On defense I agree but Braham is probably the best RB we have had for the last 2 years but just didn’t get the carries. Someone to come in and spell him is all I think stuthers will need, they have some young talented backs, im
Thinking the Stewart kid who’s progressing very well
I think Struthers will be the team to beat next year, but SR will return some talent and those kids are bought into that program. I expect that Hubbard will be better while teams like Poland will take a small step back. Not sure what Niles has, Girard has a really good QB coming up but he is young. And Lakeview- no idea. Should be a really good league again next year.

I think Struthers will be the team to beat next year, but SR will return some talent and those kids are bought into that program. I expect that Hubbard will be better while teams like Poland will take a small step back. Not sure what Niles has, Girard has a really good QB coming up but he is young. And Lakeview- no idea. Should be a really good league again next year.
I picked Struthers to win it in 2023. 2024 will be a two team race between SR and Struthers. It will be an interesting year as always.

I doubt girard starts the coaches son at QB as a freshmen, my guess is sims will start at QB but they lose a ton this season.

Struthers/SR will be at the top then poland then a major drop off. Next year I don’t see the league being really strong

I doubt girard starts the coaches son at QB as a freshmen, my guess is sims will start at QB but they lose a ton this season.

Struthers/SR will be at the top then poland then a major drop off. Next year I don’t see the league being really strong
I think Girard does start the freshman at QB. They did it with Waid. Poland drops off. They lose a ton of offensive production along with a few lineman. Hubbard should be better. Niles loses a ton. Not sure what to think about Girard and Lakeview will be about the same or better.

What age or grade is the young Girard QB coming up? I wouldn't be surprised to see Sims move back to QB for just next year

Last edited:
SR until someone in the league can prove they can beat them

It’s Pearsons son he’s going to be a freshmen.

I don’t think he’s ready for varsity football yet
Gotcha. Probably be between Sims, or Tollone then for next year at QB. I believe they did start a freshman at QB a few times, in the past. Waid, and Graziano have started as freshman

Last edited:
Graz was such a good player tho was an absolute general on the field
Yes, he was a good player. That 2011 team that lost to eventual state champ Norwayne, in the regional final was a talented team though. Graz was a senior then I believe, and they had Landon Smith, who went on to Ohio U, and started at WR I do remember.

Struthers loses a couple pieces, but returns a ton

How much does SR lose besides the RB? I know they return toy and Dominguez

SR loses Ewert and Crumbacher. Butcher at kicker. And they lose the most on the lines. 4/5 on the OL were Seniors, Mercer, Aquisto, Valentine and Carr. The only starter back on the OL is the center, Brian. They should have guys ready to step up, but Struthers will have a definite advantage on the lines.
They have Toy, Nagy, Lewis, Krause, Dominguez, Starkey, Smesko, etc, all returning.
SR should reload.

SR loses Ewert and Crumbacher. Butcher at kicker. And they lose the most on the lines. 4/5 on the OL were Seniors, Mercer, Aquisto, Valentine and Carr. The only starter back on the OL is the center, Brian. They should have guys ready to step up, but Struthers will have a definite advantage on the lines.
They have Toy, Nagy, Lewis, Krause, Dominguez, Starkey, Smesko, etc, all returning.
SR should reload.
I look forward to another great game between the 2

Year isn’t over yet so just a couple questions going into next year

is Hoffman still the guy in Hubbard next season?

Do idiotic Struthers and Poland fans still want a new coach?

does girard start coaches son as a freshmen at QB?

how many lineman that received significant time come back for SR?

how far does Niles and lakeview drop next year?

I think next season will be a 2 team race just like this season.

happy new year everyone

Year isn’t over yet so just a couple questions going into next year

is Hoffman still the guy in Hubbard next season?

Do idiotic Struthers and Poland fans still want a new coach?

does girard start coaches son as a freshmen at QB?

how many lineman that received significant time come back for SR?

how far does Niles and lakeview drop next year?

I think next season will be a 2 team race just like this season.

happy new year everyone
I'll answer.

No, Hoffman is not the guy.

No for both places......until.they lose a game that is.

If he does it wont go well, he is a decent athlete but pretty small.

Not sure the number but they will be good regardless.

Niles falls back to the reality of 3 win seasons. Lakeview might have a shot at the playoffs again next year.

Most likely Struthers and South Range for the title.

Happy New year!

is Hoffman still the guy in Hubbard next season? Yes.

Do idiotic Struthers and Poland fans still want a new coach? Yes.

does girard start coaches son as a freshmen at QB? No. But he will see some time.

how many lineman that received significant time come back for SR? Doesn't matter. They will be playing for at least another regional title next year.

how far does Niles and lakeview drop next year? Niles loses a lot. Lakeview will be about the same.

I think next season will be a 2 team race just like this season. South Range and Struthers will be the top contenders. I can see both playing for regional titles again next year.

is Hoffman still the guy in Hubbard next season? Yes.

Do idiotic Struthers and Poland fans still want a new coach? Yes.

does girard start coaches son as a freshmen at QB? No. But he will see some time.

how many lineman that received significant time come back for SR? Doesn't matter. They will be playing for at least another regional title next year.

how far does Niles and lakeview drop next year? Niles loses a lot. Lakeview will be about the same.

I think next season will be a 2 team race just like this season. South Range and Struthers will be the top contenders. I can see both playing for regional titles again next year.
I agree with Old School on all of the above.
And I think in the league Poland will be a distant third followed by Lakeview. Girard and Hubbard could be wildcards. I think Niles fills the basement spot.