Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Struthers

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Lakeview

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Hubbard

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
That would be rather unfortunate right before the playoffs, hopefully it’s not serious. Girard has had a few players go down, some injuries looking less serious. A key Niles skill position player went down just before the half, not sure of his status.
Niles is playing with urgency to win this game. Girard isn't. Very simple

These YSN cameras are terrible. Isn't there any zoom on these cameras. They are showing these games from 9 miles away. Already muted the Niles announcers, because they are god awful. Lol

The route is on, Niles up 41-14 early in the 4th quarter. At this point it’s time for both teams to just ride this one out and see where they end up in the region and who they will face.

Just waiting to see where the points put teams and the matchups. This part is always very exciting as everything unfolds to check out the regions lol.

Nothing exciting about it at all. Girard is a one and done, and Niles probably also. Trumbull County right now has the poorest football I have seen for a long time. Flat out embarrassing
Niles isn’t going to contend for a state title but they could possibly win next week. I think a couple draws would be tough opponents but if Niles hosts Beaver Local or somebody then who knows. Not sure how far Girard slides and their likelihood of one and done. If you only want to look at the bigger picture nobody in this region is winning it all.

Niles isn’t going to contend for a state title but they could possibly win next week. I think a couple draws would be tough opponents but if Niles hosts Beaver Local or somebody then who knows. Not sure how far Girard slides and their likelihood of one and done. If you only want to look at the bigger picture nobody in this region is winning it all.
It possible could get my boys buchtel make a trip there maybe

Nobody from this county, or this area, is even winning this region in my opinion

A lot can change going forward, but streetboro might be hosting girard and Niles may be hosting Woodridge.

Hubbard most likely out with field and holy name getting wins

A Niles-Girard rematch might not even be out of the question. Things are pretty bunched up in that area and waiting to see where the results move a couple teams to. Next week is looking like nice weather, Girard’s offense should operate better.

No way, that’s the same Girard team that I saw play earlier this season. No way. I thought they were very good. But Niles isn’t a slouch either.
Receivers dropped passes that they never dropped all year. No excuses though Girard looked terrible overall tonight.Girard QB worst game of the year