NCAA Tournament Thread

I assume K is the only coach you consider better?

If so, that supports my point of him being overrated. He's not the 2nd best coach in the game.

I might give you Pitino, but I don't want to hear about Roy Williams with the amount of talent he can get to Chapel Hill. Same thing for Cal at UK. He's had boatloads of talent via mostly dirty tricks and some pretty suave recruiting abilities paired with the UK brand, and has he really accomplished much more?

I assume K is the only coach you consider better?

If so, that supports my point of him being overrated. He's not the 2nd best coach in the game.

I'd say he's in the top 5 active elite. Id like to see your list of coaches better than Izzo.

Again, who frequently refers to him as THE best? :shrug:

Pitino only has 2 titles. He only had 1 final 4 before getting suitcases full of booster money from UK and stripper money from UL boosters.

No sane person would take Roy Williams over Tom Izzo. A blind man would have at least two titles if they coached at UNC and Kansas for 28 years.

I find it odd that someone would consider Cal and Petino to be great, but not Izzo. To each their own I guess.

Tom Izzo has probably done as good a job as anybody at getting the most out of his talent over his tenure at Michigan State.

Well, pboy actively lobbies for Elder to bend rules to recruit more cps/public school athletes, so it should shock anyone he loves win at all costs, if you ain't cheating you aren't trying coaches and programs.

Well, pboy actively lobbies for Elder to bend rules to recruit more cps/public school athletes, so it should shock anyone he loves win at all costs, if you ain't cheating you aren't trying coaches and programs.

Shouldn't shock anyone you're uninformed and define success based more on emotion than fact.

It seems like for every Providence game I've watched this year, Dunn and Bentil are in foul trouble. Really hurts them on defense.