Movie Season

Ginny too ugly, Harry too short and weak, Dumbledore too quick to anger, Voldemort too lame

^my biggest issues with series

Agree with most, other than Harry. I thought Radcliffe did a respectable job as the series went on. Him being too short wasn't an issue for me, as most actors are short. The fact that he looked close to how I envisioned him mattered more to me.

I was OK with the main kids and for some reason liked how the girl did Luna; trippy girl that probably was a crazy lay like Alyson Hannigan in American Pie.

Yeah, Ginny is supposed to be like an 8 at the least. The actress is not, plus she sucks at acting.

I always pictured Harry as being average in height, and don't recall anything in the books that referred to him has tall.

Ron probably should have been taller (Radcliffe being like 5'5" helps make Grint, who's like 5'8", look taller). But Grint was the most consistently good of the three in the series, acting-wise.

At the end of the day, it's sort pointless to complain when they were all cast at like 10-11 years old.

I don't think the girl who plays Luna really acted a whole lot. Her interviews are pretty much Luna IRL.

Richard Harris Dumbledore > Michael Gambon Dumbledore

Yeah, Ginny is supposed to be like an 8 at the least. The actress is not, plus she sucks at acting.

I always pictured Harry as being average in height, and don't recall anything in the books that referred to him has tall.

Ron probably should have been taller (Radcliffe being like 5'5" helps make Grint, who's like 5'8", look taller). But Grint was the most consistently good of the three in the series, acting-wise.

At the end of the day, it's sort pointless to complain when they were all cast at like 10-11 years old.

I don't think the girl who plays Luna really acted a whole lot. Her interviews are pretty much Luna IRL.

Richard Harris Dumbledore > Michael Gambon Dumbledore

They're 5'5" and 5'8", respectively? Wow I did not know that. Midgets.

However I did think the original Dumbledore was more of the JK Rowling had envisioned than the 2nd one but I didn't mind the 2nd one either.

I would not have banged Ginny. Would have hit Hermione in three separate holes.

sure you wouldn't.

Bonnie-Wright-9-937x1024.jpg

Probably the most flattering picture of her. She normally looks pretty bland unless she has on a serious amount of make up.

She's definitely getting better with age but most of the good pictures I see of her are still ridiculously touched up