Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Who will be MAC champions

• Total voters
I will not miss any classes today. I know your occupation now, you are either a farmer or an Office jockey at Precision Strip in Minster. You are not a farmer because this is a busy time of year and you would not be on the Computer at this time of day. So Office Jockey it is, probably pretty high up also. Thank You for your Income Tax dollars, it helps making Minster the Great Village that it is. You attacked me first, so your post was the one that got personal. So, I will be going on vacation in a couple weeks to Charleston, South Carolina. So you and your Marion friends can start planning your trip there next. Always trying to be the best so that is why you guys copy from the best. Perfect example is our Stadium Project, you seen we have been doing work over here so you guys post these little bleachers like we are supposed to be impressed. Guess what? We are not!
I have no idea if this is a good ole fashioned ribbing, or a kind of serious on-line spat.... but as cousin Eddie once said, "I sure am enjoying it!" LOL.

I will not miss any classes today. I know your occupation now, you are either a farmer or an Office jockey at Precision Strip in Minster. You are not a farmer because this is a busy time of year and you would not be on the Computer at this time of day. So Office Jockey it is, probably pretty high up also. Thank You for your Income Tax dollars, it helps making Minster the Great Village that it is. You attacked me first, so your post was the one that got personal. So, I will be going on vacation in a couple weeks to Charleston, South Carolina. So you and your Marion friends can start planning your trip there next. Always trying to be the best so that is why you guys copy from the best. Perfect example is our Stadium Project, you seen we have been doing work over here so you guys post these little bleachers like we are supposed to be impressed. Guess what? We are not!
Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Here's what does matter though MSML State titles: 14 - Minster state titles: 3. Appears those shiny toys haven't made you any stronger and haven't helped you beat the Steiners more than once since 2010. What is that 13 years and a regular season record of 1-12 against ML.
GIF by Golden Globes

Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Here's what does matter though MSML State titles: 14 - Minster state titles: 3. Appears those shiny toys haven't made you any stronger and haven't helped you beat the Steiners more than once since 2010. What is that 13 years and a regular season record of 1-12 against ML.
GIF by Golden Globes
Peanuts from the Peanut Gallery- Might want to stop and look on your way to work who has more State Titles. Count them. We are the real State Championship hoarders. We won a football championship when there was only for divisions, not seven.

Peanuts from the Peanut Gallery- Might want to stop and look on your way to work who has more State Titles. Count them. We are the real State Championship hoarders. We won a football championship when there was only for divisions, not seven.
Not as good of a comeback as you think you're putting out. That means by your definition you can't even win a watered down playoff system. That's a real Massillon move you just pulled... not good, not good

MSML right now:
Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

Go out to pasture. You have no idea what you are blathering about. Actually, nothing wrong about playing in the band - IQ of a band member most likely higher than yours. As for ML's playing field after it was redone 2 years ago it is one of the best playing fields in the area if not the state.
in the STATE? dang!!!

settle down a little, Stirred can get on your nerves a little.... but there are some good people in Steiner land.... They do things the correct way over there.... good for them in putting some bleachers..if there is a need, they, like lots of communities around here get it done....

Not as good of a comeback as you think you're putting out. That means by your definition you can't even win a watered down playoff system. That's a real Massillon move you just pulled... not good, not good

MSML right now:
Credit goes to Coach G, just about makes every adjustment during the game to WIN games... I just wish Mason would have added another ZERO to that contract offer...LOL!!!

MSML right now:

MSML right now:
It was actually a really good comeback, we have WON a Football State Championship before it was watered down, and it was won on the field. So your Massillon comment was really stupid, and how many championships have you won when there was only 4 divisions? Tom Brady video, what is that? Attach a video that has nothing to do with Ohio High school football. Oh by the way, we have won a couple in the same watered down system you've won all your Championships in, so another stupid remark. You are not good, not good at all !

It was actually a really good comeback, we have WON a Football State Championship before it was watered down, and it was won on the field. So your Massillon comment was really stupid, and how many championships have you won when there was only 4 divisions? Tom Brady video, what is that? Attach a video that has nothing to do with Ohio High school football. Oh by the way, we have won a couple in the same watered down system you've won all your Championships in, so another stupid remark. You are not good, not good at all !
Do you know what they call a team who won a title when there were 2,3 or 4 divisions?

A Champion.

Do you know what they call a team who won a title when there was 6/7 divisions?

A Champion.

Who cares how many divisions there were when a title was won?

I dont.

As long as it was in the playoff era then it is all good.

Anyone who has ever won a title doesnt GAF how many divisions there were at the time....

Do you know what they call a team who won a title when there were 2,3 or 4 divisions?

A Champion.

Do you know what they call a team who won a title when there was 6/7 divisions?

A Champion.

Who cares how many divisions there were when a title was won?

I dont.

As long as it was in the playoff era then it is all good.

Anyone who has ever won a title doesnt GAF how many divisions there were at the time....
What about division 5? You left that division out. Go back to school son, and learn how to count. Hooked on phonics worked for me. We win at all levels and all sports, on the field and in the Classroom.

My whole entire point is that Marion Local's field is not one of the best facilities in the state. You guys couldn't even play a home playoff game at home a couple of years ago. That is true! Because the field was garbage, too flat and poor drainage. All true, sorry if I offended. Trade some of the Championship rings in to get a good playing surface. I am sure not many kids are wearing those rings anyway. I am done defending the truth! GAF about that.

What about division 5? You left that division out. Go back to school son, and learn how to count. Hooked on phonics worked for me. We win at all levels and all sports, on the field and in the Classroom.

My whole entire point is that Marion Local's field is not one of the best facilities in the state. You guys couldn't even play a home playoff game at home a couple of years ago. That is true! Because the field was garbage, too flat and poor drainage. All true, sorry if I offended. Trade some of the Championship rings in to get a good playing surface. I am sure not many kids are wearing those rings anyway. I am done defending the truth! GAF about that.
We would play on the sandlot if it means winning 14 championships compared to Minsters 3 😁. The tom Brady video is very relevant because it's a visual about what MSML does when you critique their football facilities because apparently they work better than yours at generating W's.

As R Buckminster Fuller who was a famous architect, designer, inventor and philosopher said, "To do more and more with less and less until eventually you can do everything with nothing."

Might want to figure out how to beat MSML before you thump your tiny chest at them.

Also people seem to like my retorts way more than yours so I'm going to assume that they are good 👍

Captain America Fighting GIF by Dead Meat James

Last edited:

Um. Okay boomer.

MSML isnt one of the best in the state. So.....who cares?

It is obvioius you are just being obtuse. You need to work on your schtick, as it is lame but it is cute you think it is cool.

Does not matter how many divisions there are when a team wins a title. As long as it was in the playoff era, that is all that matters.

41 State Championships for Minster, 24 for Marion. We win! Probably add a couple more by the end of the sports season. Just saying. You could do this for a very long time and still never catch us, so keep track of your likes little boy. I wonder if DuhVoice and State 2013-1 are father and son? If so, it is sure nice daddy comes to the aid of his little boy and helps him fight his battles. I always love it when someone quotes another person, what no original thoughts of your own? Give me a break, you are a clown and so is daddy.

41 State Championships for Minster, 24 for Marion. We win! Probably add a couple more by the end of the sports season. Just saying. You could do this for a very long time and still never catch us, so keep track of your likes little boy. I wonder if DuhVoice and State 2013-1 are father and son? If so, it is sure nice daddy comes to the aid of his little boy and helps him fight his battles. I always love it when someone quotes another person, what no original thoughts of your own? Give me a break, you are a clown and so is daddy.
Not discounting what Minster has accomplished. Apparently their women are more athletic than their men! By my count they have 29 championships between their girls track and cross country teams and another 4 out of the basketball. That's great but this isn't a girls cross country, girls track, and girls basketball thread. This is a football thread and you're critiquing our FOOTBALL facilities. Marions football team has more state titles than all your boy sports combined. That'd be like Coldwater fans coming to this thread and thumping their chest about all the bowling state championships they have.

????
Not a St14ner, have no idea who state2013.1 is, but if you want to get into a pissing match between titles of MSML vs the suburb of New Bremen, then, well, you will be squatting to do so as the ladies have done the heavy lifting over there.

Recess is over, go back to class.

????
Not a St14ner, have no idea who state2013.1 is, but if you want to get into a pissing match between titles of MSML vs the suburb of New Bremen, then, well, you will be squatting to do so as the ladies have done the heavy lifting over there.

I am an enigma!

????

Why so nasty, truth hurts doesn't it. DuhVoice got his feelings hurt.

This is just like deja vu all over again. Reading these past several post from Show Pony reminds me of the liberal weinie called The Drum that used to post on tMOL. Hilarious!

This is just like deja vu all over again. Reading these past several post from Show Pony reminds me of the liberal weinie called The Drum that used to post on tMOL. Hilarious!
Was he the one who tried to run for office in that area? One of those OG MOLers years later ran for office, and I believe lost, because he was a flaming liberal....

Where in any of my posts have I sounded like a liberal? You my good sir need to lay off with the political b.s. You need to look up the definition for liberal. As your Maria Stein buddies once said- bad, very bad. The truth really hurts your sorry booties. Be better or do not attempt comment. I will gladly show you my voting record at E and R's this weekend for the duck races. I will be the guy with the black hat on with the BIG Orange M on it.

Where in any of my posts have I sounded like a liberal? You my good sir need to lay off with the political b.s. You need to look up the definition for liberal. As your Maria Stein buddies once said- bad, very bad. The truth really hurts your sorry booties. Be better or do not attempt comment. I will gladly show you my voting record at E and R's this weekend for the duck races. I will be the guy with the black hat on with the BIG Orange M on it.

If the hat isn't like this in E&Rs then no one will care.
Screenshot_20240503_144628_Chrome.jpg

You guys love to attach videos to your posts, I love it! My 4 year old grand daughter is more creative. Gang up on me, that's fine. I stand on my words . TRUTH HURTS