Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Who will be MAC champions

• Total voters
LOL, Marion Local is in the middle of pack when it comes to enrollment.
As far as track, 2022 was the 1st time Marion Local won the league title this century I believe.
well they have a VERY strong team again team this year... would not be surprised if they pick up another State trophy in a few weeks..Sprints and the field events...impressive

well they have a VERY strong team again team this year... would not be surprised if they pick up another State trophy in a few weeks..Sprints and the field events...impressive
Doubtful no Rindler or Buschur who scored 26 of Marion Locals 38 pts last year. However, the success of Marion Local's track team during the season is similar to the football team: depth. Flyers have nearly 100 boys on their track team. Also, I believe ML has 26 boys on the baseball team so most likely 75 - 80 % of boys are out for spring sports.

Well the division and regional assignments were released today! Here's how the MAC landed

Anna: D6 R24
Coldwater D6 R24
Fort Recovery D7 R28
Marion Local D7 R28
Minster D7 R28
New Bremen D7 R28
Parkway D6 R22
St Henry D7 R28
St Johns D7 R26
Versailles D5 R 20

Well the division and regional assignments were released today! Here's how the MAC landed

Coldwater D6 R24
Fort Recovery D7 R28
Marion Local D7 R28
Minster D7 R28
New Bremen D7 R28
Parkway D6 R22
St Henry D7 R28
St Johns D7 R26
Versailles D5 R 20
where is Kirtland at?

Coldwater D6 R24
Fort Recovery D7 R28
Marion Local D7 R28
Minster D7 R28
New Bremen D7 R28
Parkway D6 R22
St Henry D7 R28
St Johns D7 R26
Versailles D5 R 20
I know it’s happened recently before but seeing Coldwater in D6 feels weird

D7 great action between ML and Minster, will be two very competitive gsmes
D6 Coldwater cake walks to State Final 4
D5 Versailles Milton play week 1 and week 14? Not sure what Waynesville returns though

D7 great action between ML and Minster, will be two very competitive gsmes
D6 Coldwater cake walks to State Final 4
D5 Versailles Milton play week 1 and week 14? Not sure what Waynesville returns though
Versailles is not going that far, Osbourne is gone. Wishful thinking homeboy. Not plugging another superstar into that QB role.

Played against Al Hetrick coached teams and was honored to interview him many times when tigerball was in the SRC. He was one of the greatest. My condolences to his family and to Versailles.

The Marion Boosters should work on their cow pasture of a field before adding more bleachers. Got to get that revenue stream up for N.I.L.
Of course Goodwin is a Steelers fan and there field is dirt after the first quarter of game 1. I heard that the Steelers was the only job he would ever leave Marion for. He would have to take a pay cut.

The Marion Boosters should work on their cow pasture of a field before adding more bleachers. Got to get that revenue stream up for N.I.L.
Of course Goodwin is a Steelers fan and there field is dirt after the first quarter of game 1. I heard that the Steelers was the only job he would ever leave Marion for. He would have to take a pay cut.
I always liked our grass while playing. The only time it turned pretty bad was after a rain game, but that happens to any field.

The name is Show Pony, Get it right Serpico or else. Do not even try to have a come back because you lack the mental capacity to challenge the Great Show Pony! I am sure Kyle Otte appreciates the work the Boosters are doing to the field, oh wait he is graduating. A day late a dollar short the saying goes.
Again, you have no idea what you are blathering about. Kyle Otte originally injured his knee at Delphos than last year at Wapak. Booster Field had nothing to do with his knee injuries. Quit being so lame.

Go out to pasture. You have no idea what you are blathering about. Actually, nothing wrong about playing in the band - IQ of a band member most likely higher than yours. As for ML's playing field after it was redone 2 years ago it is one of the best playing fields in the area if not the state.
I must of struck of nerve, seems you are a bit shaken my man. Everything a Marion Man does is the greatest thing ever. Just ask one, they will tell you. Stir that around in that pee brain. I liked you guys better when you all went to the same barber and he used the same bowl to cut your hair.

I must of struck of nerve, seems you are a bit shaken my man. Everything a Marion Man does is the greatest thing ever. Just ask one, they will tell you. Stir that around in that pee brain. I liked you guys better when you all went to the same barber and he used the same bowl to cut your hair.
LOL you make accusations that are false than you attack the poster for calling you out, now don't be late for school.

LOL you make accusations that are false than you attack the poster for calling you out, now don't be late for school.
I will not miss any classes today. I know your occupation now, you are either a farmer or an Office jockey at Precision Strip in Minster. You are not a farmer because this is a busy time of year and you would not be on the Computer at this time of day. So Office Jockey it is, probably pretty high up also. Thank You for your Income Tax dollars, it helps making Minster the Great Village that it is. You attacked me first, so your post was the one that got personal. So, I will be going on vacation in a couple weeks to Charleston, South Carolina. So you and your Marion friends can start planning your trip there next. Always trying to be the best so that is why you guys copy from the best. Perfect example is our Stadium Project, you seen we have been doing work over here so you guys post these little bleachers like we are supposed to be impressed. Guess what? We are not!