Michigan Under New Investigation: Sign Stealing ?

Oh by the way, THEY ALL COUNT. You can't pick and choose for your delight to ignore any of them. I guess you can, but of course that would be a suckeye fan in denial.
I never said they didn’t. But I don’t really care about what happened before I was even born. Wonder why you’d sidestep the question?

The suckeyes are still too soft for "THE" Michigan Wolverines. FYI: football is about being physical and winning the trenches, and the suckeyes just can't hang in that department with the might maize and blue. So whether it's in Ann Arbor, neutral, or columbus where the suckyes took a 22 point beatdown last year, I'll take Michigan all day, and you can have WR university.
If you’re so proud of scum why can’t you do anything original? Try to steal the mantra of us against the world. Now you try to use the word “The” in front of scum name.
Official names
“The Ohio State University”
”University of Michigan”

That you’re so fervent about scum shows your (lack of) character. I’ll take WR University over cheater university any day. Roll Tide!

If you’re so proud of scum why can’t you do anything original? Try to steal the mantra of us against the world. Now you try to use the word “The” in front of scum name.
Official names
”University of Michigan”

That you’re so fervent about scum shows your (lack of) character. I’ll take WR University over cheater university any day. Roll Tide!
I just read: blah, blah, blah, blah, etc... Have a great day and enjoy your huge game with Missouri. LOL!

Official names
”University of Michigan”

Don’t forget he’s used ttds ala ttun. Not particularly original this one

I think he's coaching the Bears or the Chargers next year if they lose, and Moore will be taking over. 2024 their roster is going to be a lot younger and they play Texas, USC, Oregon, Washington, and Ohio State.
Finally some real opponents after the abject horsepoop that has clogged their schedule in 2022 and 2023.

Ok, I'll just go with the suckeyes then. I like that better anyways. And eveyone knows who I mean as well.
1703451847922.png

Sincere wishes in the cottonelle bowl. Quite fitting for the soft suckeyes. Jealousy? Of what? More Natty's, 61-51-6 all time head to head. And on the cusp of another Natty. It's great, to be, a Michigan Wolverine!
Who is under investigation?

Who cares. Yes, that must be why Michigan out muscles the suckeyes. Change your signs and play football. Time to put on the big boy pants. Oh wait, WR university doesn't wear big boy pants like OL/DL University.
As a Buckeye fan, there is truth in that statement. To paraphrase an old golf adage, throw for show, block and tackle for dough. Harbaugh is an odd duck, but since 2020 he has built a team and coaching staff clearly superior to OSU.
Recruiting rankings mean nothing. It is about how players are developed.

As a Buckeye fan, there is truth in that statement. To paraphrase an old golf adage, throw for show, block and tackle for dough. Harbaugh is an odd duck, but since 2020 he has built a team and coaching staff clearly superior to OSU.
I agree. OSU has had it pretty good with Tressel and Urban. But with them gone, Harbaugh and his old school philosophy of physical OL/DL play has clearly turned in favor of Michigan. I also believe Harbaugh has done an incredible job getting rid of the 60 year old assistant coaches that were there when he took over, and brought in the young bright minds including a DC from the Ravens that has done a great job with his defense. I have always believed that football at every level is won more times than not by winning the trenches. And right now Michigan is doing that. JJ McCarthy has also been the best QB Harbaugh has ever had at Michigan. So combining all of the above, right now Michigan is a tier above at the LOS, in developing players, and in their coaching staff. Michigan doesn't win the recruiting battle, they win the developing battle and the trenches battle.

Last edited:
He has a far better “scouting” staff than the whole Big Ten combined

He has a far better “scouting” staff than the whole Big Ten combined
Day knew about the UM allegations and still could not get it done, so using "cheating" as an excuse really is not a good look for the Buckeyes. That said, Michigan still faces a day of reckoning.

Well it seems the Michigan Admin feels the cheating accusations will not result in any major penalties for the program or Harbaugh. Looks like some Buckeye fans hoping for a show cause penalty against Harbaugh and big scholly reductions for the program may wind up sorely disappointed .
I don't know about that. I have a feeling that the NCAA is just waiting in the weeds. Then after the playoff games, Michigan and Harbaugh could get hammered by the NCAA. (this list is assuming that the NCAA finds/has enough concrete evidence).
1. if they win the natty, they could strip them of it, as well as all the wins since the scandal began.
2. Harbaugh gets suspended for the entire 2024 season - then leaves for the NFL - That's why the contract is not being finalized (IMHO).
3. Michigan is stripped of "X" amount of scholarships. And it will be a "hurtful" amount.
4. Michigan gets fined. - that's not a big deal.

I think it is far from over. But for now, I am very excited to take down Bama on Monday 1/1/2024.

I don't know about that. I have a feeling that the NCAA is just waiting in the weeds. Then after the playoff games, Michigan and Harbaugh could get hammered by the NCAA. (this list is assuming that the NCAA finds/has enough concrete evidence).
1. if they win the natty, they could strip them of it, as well as all the wins since the scandal began.
2. Harbaugh gets suspended for the entire 2024 season - then leaves for the NFL - That's why the contract is not being finalized (IMHO).
3. Michigan is stripped of "X" amount of scholarships. And it will be a "hurtful" amount.

I think it is far from over. But for now, I am very excited to take down Bama on Monday 1/1/2024.
We will have to wait and see about what transpires. As to Bama, I think UM is better prepared than they were against TCU and Georgia. The game will hinge on whether or not Michigan's Oline can hold up.

We will have to wait and see about what transpires. As to Bama, I think UM is better prepared than they were against TCU and Georgia. The game will hinge on whether or not Michigan's Oline can hold up.
I agree. The game vs. Bama hinges on:
1. like you wrote- Michigan OL vs. Bama DL
2. Michigan D vs. Bama QB - 1). They can't let him kill them with his legs. 2). he loves to hold the ball a long time and take deep shots. That will play into Michigan's hand. They must pressure him into picks and fumbles and make him pay for holding the ball a long time. This is something I believe will happen and will be why Michigan beats Bama. (DC Jessie Minter is a great DC. He was brought to Michigan from the Ravens for games like this. He must shine).

Last edited:
Any contract on the table for Harbaugh is probably voidable in the event of some down the road coach specific NCAA punishment.

What's offered is the "best case", locking him in to the UM for the foreseeable future. There's quite likely also a "worst case" baked in there as well.

No! He has built a team that has won THE game. He, and his staff, are still cheating whores. That is nor superior. With the scum idiots posting, I hope scum gets the death penalty.

Sincere wishes in the cottonelle bowl. Quite fitting for the soft suckeyes. Jealousy? Of what? More Natty's, 61-51-6 all time head to head. And on the cusp of another Natty. It's great, to be, a Michigan Wolverine!
Enjoy 2023. 2024 is just around the corner.
1703599503178.png

Well it seems the Michigan Admin feels the cheating accusations will not result in any major penalties for the program or Harbaugh. Looks like some Buckeye fans hoping for a show cause penalty against Harbaugh and big scholly reductions for the program may wind up sorely disappointed .
Not so fast my friend. They just put Micheaters on notice for the covid year recruiting and lying violations. They haven't got to the cheating scandal yet.
Coming Soon Rich Brian GIF by Spotify

Justice Naacp GIF by BET