Michigan Under New Investigation: Sign Stealing ?

Morning Scoop December 7 podcast reported that Micheaters hacked Ohio State's webmaster's login info for the cloud. The Micheaters coaches had access to 50 hours of Ohio State practice footage.
This is old news I’m pretty sure.

The NCAA is pathetic and everyone knows it. Harbaugh is a pioneer in his field. He started satellite camps in the south and the SEC whined so the NCAA stopped those. He took his Michigan teams abroad for bonding and a great life experience, the NCAA banned those. He is all about the kids, but he is ahead of the curve and he wins. They can hate all they want. He is a great coach. Bring the Natty home to Ann Arbor Go Blue!!

The NCAA is pathetic and everyone knows it. Harbaugh is a pioneer in his field. He started satellite camps in the south and the SEC whined so the NCAA stopped those. He took his Michigan teams abroad for bonding and a great life experience, the NCAA banned those. He is all about the kids, but he is ahead of the curve and he wins. They can hate all they want. He is a great coach. Bring the Natty home to Ann Arbor Go Blue!!
Sounds an awful lot like crying.

Sounds an awful lot like crying.
Not crying. Facts. His players love him and would run through a wall for him. That speaks loudly about how much his players believe in him and love him. The NCAA is crying because they have no answers for a man that they want to go away. cryin is ryan. He is a mess.

Do you think the sign stealing scandal gave Michigan an advantage? What if it was OSU that was involved in something like this? How would you be responding? Just curious.

Do you think the sign stealing scandal gave Michigan an advantage? What if it was OSU that was involved in something like this? How would you be responding? Just curious.
Honestly: I believe it is petty. Everyone is sign stealing. High school teams even do it. The problem is that there is a rule that you can't do it in person. So my first thought is that is kind of a ridiculous rule. Especially when I read the original purpose of the rule was because some teams didn't have the money to spend on a scout to go to games. So punish the teams that do. Where in life do we say that family A can afford to do something, but family B can't. So we will make a law/rule that says because family B can't afford to do something that family A can, no one can. I also believe if rules are broken, their should be a consequence. But the consequence should match the action. In this case, Harbaugh had to sit the 3 biggest games of the year. At PSU, at (trap game- Maryland), ttds. Michigan did not win those games because of sign stealing, it was because they were the better team. And in no way should the kids at a University be penalized. The players did nothing wrong, Michigan did punish their coach, and the violation is pretty petty. That is my honest take. And I'm sure their are violations going on that are 100 times worse, they just haven't been caught yet.

If it isn't cheating you do it in the open. There are specific rules governing these actions. Break them and pay the consequences. Would Michigan won the previous two years if they played honest games with no unfair advantage?
How many other teams and players were "penalized" by Michigan illegal actions? Bowl games and league championships stolen. Individual players awards stolen and possible higher draft spots lost? Were the Michigan players actually as good as their record indicated? If they were coached to cheat than yes the kids should be penalized.

If it isn't cheating you do it in the open. There are specific rules governing these actions. Break them and pay the consequences. Would Michigan won the previous two years if they played honest games with no unfair advantage?
How many other teams and players were "penalized" by Michigan illegal actions? Bowl games and league championships stolen. Individual players awards stolen and possible higher draft spots lost? Were the Michigan players actually as good as their record indicated? If they were coached to cheat than yes the kids should be penalized.
Quite a stretch to say the least. This is a very experienced team that finally has the combination of MANY future NFL players combined with one of the best Qbs Michigan has ever had. They haven't had that in quite some time. That is why they are winning and a serious contender for the Natty. Not because of an unknown bozo the clown that went to games in person to scout. There are still ZERO reports that Harbaugh was involved in any way in any of it. Harbaugh sat 6 games this year and everyone knew of this "sign stealing accusation", but Michigan still blew through everyone. Michigan is the best team in the Big10 and it isn't even close.

I will say this: If it comes out that Harbaugh knew of this sign stealing and was actually behind it or a knowing participant of it, then I would be the first one to say to "throw the book" at Michigan. Strip them of all the wins. Strip them of the Natty if they win it.

Quite a stretch to say the least. This is a very experienced team that finally has the combination of MANY future NFL players combined with one of the best Qbs Michigan has ever had. They haven't had that in quite some time. That is why they are winning and a serious contender for the Natty. Not because of an unknown bozo the clown that went to games in person to scout. There are still ZERO reports that Harbaugh was involved in any way in any of it. Harbaugh sat 6 games this year and everyone knew of this "sign stealing accusation", but Michigan still blew through everyone. Michigan is the best team in the Big10 and it isn't even close.
I will give you this year. What about 2021 and 2022? A complete turn around from 2020 when Michigan wimped out of The Game? If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck. Best team in the Big 10 and not even close? Seriously? With Ohio States mistakes, a missed field goal and two interceptions, they still had a chance to pull this game out. Play the game on a neutral field and I will take Ohio State. What goes on in the Michigan program is all on Harbaugh. This is way more serious than tattoo gate. The integrity of college football was assaulted by Michigan and should be dealt with accordingly. There was damage done to numerous teams directly and indirectly. What has been done cannot be undone.

I will say this: If it comes out that Harbaugh knew of this sign stealing and was actually behind it or a knowing participant of it, then I would be the first one to say to "throw the book" at Michigan. Strip them of all the wins. Strip them of the Natty if they win it.
If other coaches and staff member knew about and participated in this cheating scandal, the program should have the book thrown at them. It is Harbaugh coaches, staff and team. The buck stops there.

I will give you this year. What about 2021 and 2022? A complete turn around from 2020 when Michigan wimped out of The Game? If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck. Best team in the Big 10 and not even close? Seriously? With Ohio States mistakes, a missed field goal and two interceptions, they still had a chance to pull this game out. Play the game on a neutral field and I will take Ohio State. What goes on in the Michigan program is all on Harbaugh. This is way more serious than tattoo gate. The integrity of college football was assaulted by Michigan and should be dealt with accordingly. There was damage done to numerous teams directly and indirectly. What has been done cannot be undone.
The suckeyes are still too soft for "THE" Michigan Wolverines. FYI: football is about being physical and winning the trenches, and the suckeyes just can't hang in that department with the might maize and blue. So whether it's in Ann Arbor, neutral, or columbus where the suckyes took a 22 point beatdown last year, I'll take Michigan all day, and you can have WR university.

The suckeyes are still too soft for "THE" Michigan Wolverines. FYI: football is about being physical and winning the trenches, and the suckeyes just can't hang in that department with the might maize and blue. So whether it's in Ann Arbor, neutral, or columbus where the suckyes took a 22 point beatdown last year, I'll take Michigan all day, and you can have WR university.
LOL a closet scum fan where were you from 2000 - 2020? You will be going back into your hole soon, future is not bright for scum.

Not crying. Facts. His players love him and would run through a wall for him. That speaks loudly about how much his players believe in him and love him. The NCAA is crying because they have no answers for a man that they want to go away. cryin is ryan. He is a mess.
No, it’s a whole lot of crying so I get why you’ve used cryin ryan 13 times the last two days - projection.

Now tell the group the head to head and natty comparison during your lifetime.
Oh by the way, THEY ALL COUNT. You can't pick and choose for your delight to ignore any of them. I guess you can, but of course that would be a suckeye fan in denial.

Last edited:
60-51-6 head to head. Nattys: Michigan 11. suckeyes 8.
And the suckeyes will NEVER catch Michigan. Enough said.
The first NCAA investigation on Harbaugh has now dropped. This one is for lying to the NCAA from the 2020 illegal recruiting scandal. Even the school knew he is dirty by self imposing a 3 game suspension on Harbaugh. Apparently that isn't enough of a punishment according to the NCAA. One of the infractions he is being investigated for is a felony. This has nothing to do with your hero Connor Stalion criminal acts. Stayed tuned for that one. The wheels of justice are slow, but they are rolling. As far as future Michigan. There isn't one player that Michigan has recruited for 2024 that is better than what Ohio State has recruited this year. Enjoy this year. There is a good chance that Michigan may take years to get there again.
What is the betting odds for Harbaugh next year? San Diego or Chicago?

The last two recruiting classes for UM have honestly kind of sucked relative to the program starting to win and be a playoff regular. Composite 15th overall this year despite taking 27 recruits. Composite 17th last year while taking 25.

The incoming talent on paper is not as good as what they brought in from 2019-2022, and a big chunk of that will be gone going into 2024. This current shot at the playoff IMO is as good as it's ever going to be for Harbaugh. I think he's coaching the Bears or the Chargers next year if they lose, and Moore will be taking over. 2024 their roster is going to be a lot younger and they play Texas, USC, Oregon, Washington, and Ohio State.

Last edited:
The first NCAA investigation on Harbaugh has now dropped. This one is for lying to the NCAA from the 2020 illegal recruiting scandal. Even the school knew he is dirty by self imposing a 3 game suspension on Harbaugh. Apparently that isn't enough of a punishment according to the NCAA. One of the infractions he is being investigated for is a felony. This has nothing to do with your hero Connor Stalion criminal acts. Stayed tuned for that one. The wheels of justice are slow, but they are rolling. As far as future Michigan. There isn't one player that Michigan has recruited for 2024 that is better than what Ohio State has recruited this year. Enjoy this year. There is a good chance that Michigan may take years to get there again.
What is the betting odds for Harbaugh next year? San Diego or Chicago?
Harbaugh will be gone. That's ok. Because his staff is the best in the country. Sherrone Moore has already proven that he will be a great head coach. Mike Hart, is a stud RB coach. Jessie Minter at DC brought the Ravens defense with him is awesome. I could go on and on. By the way, the suckeyes get the 5 starts and can't win. Michigan gets 3 and 4 starts, but that coaching staff can DEVELOP players. Michigan will still be the team to beat.

THEY ALL COUNT.
Time will tell. 2021 and 2022 are in danger of being removed. Michigan was 12-0-2 against Ohio State from 1897-1912. They did not play from 1913-1917. It can be said the actual series as rivals didn't start until 1918. Since 1918 the record is 51-48-4 in favor of OSU. 51-46-4 if the 21 and 22 games are rightfully removed.

Harbaugh will be gone. That's ok. Because his staff is the best in the country. Sherrone Moore has already proven that he will be a great head coach. Mike Hart, is a stud RB coach. Jessie Minter at DC brought the Ravens defense with him is awesome. I could go on and on. By the way, the suckeyes get the 5 starts and can't win. Michigan gets 3 and 4 starts, but that coaching staff can DEVELOP players. Michigan will still be the team to beat.
Losing Harbaugh and Stalion is like a death penalty for Michigan;)

Honestly think Oregon will be the team to beat in the Big Ten in the near future if Lanning stays there. Near unlimited money for recruits, and these last two classes they've loaded up a lot of high end talent in the front 7 on defense and along the offensive line.

With the teams coming into the Big Ten, Michigan is going to have to start getting better players. Ohio State, Oregon, and USC are going to be in the top 8-10 in recruiting every single year.

Honestly: I believe it is petty. Everyone is sign stealing. High school teams even do it. The problem is that there is a rule that you can't do it in person. So my first thought is that is kind of a ridiculous rule. Especially when I read the original purpose of the rule was because some teams didn't have the money to spend on a scout to go to games. So punish the teams that do. Where in life do we say that family A can afford to do something, but family B can't. So we will make a law/rule that says because family B can't afford to do something that family A can, no one can. I also believe if rules are broken, their should be a consequence. But the consequence should match the action. In this case, Harbaugh had to sit the 3 biggest games of the year. At PSU, at (trap game- Maryland), ttds. Michigan did not win those games because of sign stealing, it was because they were the better team. And in no way should the kids at a University be penalized. The players did nothing wrong, Michigan did punish their coach, and the violation is pretty petty. That is my honest take. And I'm sure their are violations going on that are 100 times worse, they just haven't been caught yet.
I agree in it being petty, but there was cheating going on. By him agreeing to sit out the 3 games at the end of the year, without any push back, shows me he was guilty of something and they ( Michigan and Harbaugh) wanted it to go away. Trust me, Michigan wasnt just taking the high road and agreeing to the suspension. Where theres smoke, theres fire. Im sure there are violations going on elsewhere....so that makes it OK for Michigan?