McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. Was waiting. Here's the take on that. You have nothing more than imagination in your mind about me. We actually have that epic picture of you.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. Was waiting. Here's the take on that. You have nothing more than imagination in your mind about me. We actually have that epic picture of your rotund with pants about 12" too long and the XXX Jackson pull-over. I'll refrain from saying anything else but man oh man. LOL.
Obsessed, creepy drunk.

Obsessed. So, you stalking kids and me is because it's public. Me making you out for the idiot you are on web-sites is now obsession. Do you honestly see how freaking ignorant you are? No wonder the job market continues to allude you.

Ha ha ha. Was waiting. Here's the take on that. You have nothing more than imagination in your mind about me. We actually have that epic picture of your rotund with pants about 12" too long and the XXX Jackson pull-over. I'll refrain from saying anything else but man oh man. LOL.
Why do Massillon people always feel the need to denigrate people? Does it make you feel better about yourself? It seems everyone of you do it. Then you call people losers. Pot meet kettle.

Quite a few, not sure off the top of my head.

Anyone know how many All Sports Trophies McK has won since joining the Fed?

This is a FOOTBALL forum.We all know McKinley is poor when talking about all sports.

The question remains how many years in a row has McKinley beat Jackson?

This is a FOOTBALL forum.We all know McKinley is poor when talking about all sports.

Look it up.... To answer your other question on McK winning the Fed it is 5 times

Son, shut up and mind your own business. This tool has been doing this for years. Go away and self-contain yourself.
First of all, I'm not your son. My father had some class. One other thing I noticed is how you all portray yourselves as successful. You claim to be in sales. Let me tell you, I retired from a a career in sales /management and there is no way you would make it past the first interview. Now swim up to that make believe pool bar and have another drink.

First of all, I'm not your son. My father had some class. One other thing I noticed is how you all portray yourselves as successful. You claim to be in sales. Let me tell you, I retired from a a career in sales /management and there is no way you would make it past the first interview. Now swim up to that make believe pool bar and have another drink.
Manager at Burger King hardly constitutes a successful career in sales/management.

Ah, this is just epic. And I'm not sure who portrays anything. Others allude to stuff. I haven't for a long, LONG time. But hey, carry on your delusional path. And thanks for the confidence of not making it through an interview. Um, you are clueless.

Why do Massillon people always feel the need to denigrate people? Does it make you feel better about yourself? It seems everyone of you do it. Then you call people losers. Pot meet kettle.
It’s just too easy to denigrate people like that. It’s called giving him a taste of his own medicine. When you have a record like he does and then stalk Massillon KIDS on social media and your a fat, unemployed POS then it’s quite easy. I guess the best thing is don’t let us find out who you are.

Clearly you know NOTHING about Egret.

For you McKinley guys who think McK needs to get out of the Fed, do you think they should go independent or get into or form another league?

It like 10 or 12. You're right about this being a football forum, they live for that "all sports trophy", lol. Like some inner city kids from Canton are going to compete with the nerfies from Jackson & Hoover in tennis, golf, soccer....etc.

It’s just too easy to denigrate people like that. It’s called giving him a taste of his own medicine. When you have a record like he does and then stalk Massillon KIDS on social media and your a fat, unemployed POS then it’s quite easy. I guess the best thing is don’t let us find out who you are.
Sure it's easy when you're willing to make up lies. I can do that too. Maybe we'll start calling you a crossdresser, enjoying nights hanging out at the Cameo wearing a skirt. That might be a good one.

It's refreshing to see more and more people catching on to the depravity of the honks. It's amazing the lengths they'll go to to defend Massillon.
Lies and threats of violence. I really believe this is some kind of cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.