McKinley,Hoover,GlenOak,and the Federal League

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do ? Or do you mean grow up together going to different schools and they talking the parents into letting them go to the same school together ?
Why would I care if you died today ? Seriously. I don’t know you, you aren’t a part of my family. People die everyday it’s not like we have a moment of silence each and every time it happens. The funniest thing is you are calling me out on a message board to “man up” about something. Keyboard warrior. ?
And the wonder why everyone thinks they're a bunch of dbags?

Absolutely there are 3-4 on this thread that the world would be better off without them. The sensitivity level today is at an all time high, some of you are getting to fat and lazy and your testosterone is metabolizing into estrogen.
Get a mirror and look into it, there'd be one of your 4, idiot. Theres a big difference between wishing a poster was dead (for the love of Pete) and
caring about someone that passed.

Get a mirror and look into it, there'd be one of your 4, idiot. Theres a big difference between wishing a poster was dead (for the love of Pete) and
caring about someone that passed.
Either way if it was you or your “buddies” on here why would I care...

But....you WERE on it....right? Lol.
I was on it to bring a bit of reality to a fan base that obviously needs some help and guidance. But I now see that can be accomplished by being in a Fed thread as you are all here. It makes it much easier than going from thread to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.