Matt Gaetz investigated over possible sexual relationship with minor

You said you didn't care about my opinion so why do you care so much? Make your mind up.

Don't answer if you don't want. You said what I do with that space is restraining order worthy . I asked how . Not that important , but I figured that a guy that trolls me pretty relentlessely would share what in that space is 'creepy " seeing as though you thought that a restraining order may be needed.

Don't answer if you don't want. You said what I do with that space is restraining order worthy . I asked how . Not that important , but I figured that a guy that trolls me pretty relentlessely would share what in that space is 'creepy " seeing as though you thought that a restraining order may be needed.
Might want to go back and reread things. Never said anything about your precious coffman thread.

Might want to go back and reread things. Never said anything about your precious coffman thread.

OK why would the school or football team want to put out a restraining order on me ? I mean you said it and won't explain why that would be neccessary ? I guess being a good parent and supporter of various programs with really good and successful kids is something that may be frowned upon in some community's { You never did say where you're from } but here it's all good. No restraining order needed .

Last edited:
OK why would the school or football team want to put out a restraining order on me ? I mean you said it and won't explain why that would be neccessary ? I guess being a good parent and supporter of various programs with really good and successful kids is something that may be frowned upon in some community's { You never did say where you're from } but here it's all good. No restraining order needed .
You're really concerned about this. Did I hit too close to home? I am sorry if I brought up old wounds. Try to get some sleep. 4:45 am comes awful early.

Lol you know this is pretty bad if even the Trump team is denying him meetings
I believe most Conservatives and Trump supporters are all for prosecuting Gaetz to the fullest if he really was involved with a minor and they have the proof. Untill the process plays out though it is a bit ironic to see folks like you salivating over the Gaetz story while ignoring Hunter Biden and his laptop.

You're really concerned about this. Did I hit too close to home? I am sorry if I brought up old wounds. Try to get some sleep. 4:45 am comes awful early.
Still never answered the question . Old wound ? Right . You said a stupid thing and didn’t know how to get
Out of it . I really enjoyed watching you try by deflecting and avoiding . Of course No one will say anything to you here . Concerned about what ? Nothing ? You said a dumb thing and I asked you to further explain . You didn’t of course because you had no answer . That sums it up .

Say my name lamely uses that phrase ( hit close to home ) in a ridiculous way that makes no sense and uses it when he has nothing else . . Fish is your dad and you and SMN are pretty much the same person.

Still never answered the question . Old wound ? Right . You said a stupid thing and didn’t know how to get
Out of it . I really enjoyed watching you try by deflecting and avoiding . Of course No one will say anything to you here . Concerned about what ? Nothing ? You said a dumb thing and I asked you to further explain . You didn’t of course because you had no answer . That sums it up .

Say my name lamely uses that phrase ( hit close to home ) in a ridiculous way that makes no sense and uses it when he has nothing else . . Fish is your dad and you and SMN are pretty much the same person.
You back on the bottle a bit early on Monday eh Harold? I use the phrase hits close to home correctly as I understand english and the usage AND spelling of words. I know it is unfair to you, but the fact remains. As far as anyone saying dumb/stupid things, that is your trademark. Happy Monday d!psh$t.

I didn't say a stupid thing and I am not trying to get out of it.

I made fun of you. You're the one all worried about why I said your were creepy and coffman had a restraining order against you. I mean, repeated questions and posts about it. I don't know if they have a restraining order against you. As I said, I was making fun of you.

Grow a thicker skin or stick to the football forum.

I didn't say a stupid thing and I am not trying to get out of it.

I made fun of you. You're the one all worried about why I said your were creepy and coffman had a restraining order against you. I mean, repeated questions and posts about it. I don't know if they have a restraining order against you. As I said, I was making fun of you.

Grow a thicker skin or stick to the football forum.
Thicker skin ? I just asked a question about something stupid you said and you wouldn't answer it? That was making fun of me? What was funny? You are in no position to make fun of anyone, never mind me. Thicker skin? I've been here in these spaces for three years . Think the skin is plenty thick . Love Know nothing trolls hanging in a like minded Echo chamber telling anyone to grow a thicker skin . Priceless .You say you're Smarter than most out here" ? Reality check needed. Your reply was pathetic and cringe worthy . AS USUAL .

Last edited:
Thicker skin ? I just asked a question about something stupid you said and you wouldn't answer it? That was making fun of me? What was funny? You are in no position to make fun of anyone, never mind me. Thicker skin? I've been here in these spaces for three years . Think the skin is plenty thick . Love Know nothing trolls hanging in a like minded Echo chamber telling anyone to grow a thicker skin . Priceless .You say you're Smarter than most out here" ? Reality check needed. Your reply was pathetic and cringe worthy . AS USUAL .
LOL it took you that long to come up with that? You basically regurgitated your usual comeback when you have nothing, which is EC and you know nothing....yawn....

LOL it took you that long to come up with that? You basically regurgitated your usual comeback when you have nothing, which is EC and you know nothing....yawn....

Dude you never have anything else. Check your buddy lose by fall's usual responses to me , YOUR OWN. Pretty much the same things EVERY TIME . How long it takes? as if I'm you and never leave here and never have anything else to work on . I mean Lose by Fall waits a day or so in some cases to reply . Kind of sneaks in , but he runs a national conglomerate lol, So what ? You act as if you always get the better of everyone at every turn. HMMM since it's not even close to reality ?

You need to work on your self awareness skills . I mean REALLY DO THE WORK . Love that you simply cannot leave any post of mine be without trolling . You never have a clever response so why are you even bothering? Yes 80 percent of the people out here will NEVER say anything to you no matter how idiotic and lame you are . Safe space . Stay there ,. Stay here . Good boy .

Dude you never have anything else. Check your buddy lose by fall's usual responses to me , YOUR OWN. Pretty much the same things EVERY TIME . How long it takes? as if I'm you and never leave here and never have anything else to work on . I mean Lose by Fall waits a day or so in some cases to reply . Kind of sneaks in , but he runs a national conglomerate lol, So what ? You act as if you always get the better of everyone at every turn. HMMM since it's not even close to reality ?

You need to work on your self awareness skills . I mean REALLY DO THE WORK . Love that you simply cannot leave any post of mine be without trolling . You never have a clever response so why are you even bothering? Yes 80 percent of the people out here will NEVER say anything to you no matter how idiotic and lame you are . Safe space . Stay there ,. Stay here . Good boy .
Not a bad rant...funny how you always respond. Dance puppet. Actually there are many posts of yours I don't respond to as the majority of them are repetitive and boring. I usually respond when I want you to dance.

The majority of Americans approved of the recent Stimulus and infrastructure plan.
They didn't poll me. Never have.

Makes me wonder who represents me in these polls and that is why I consider polls to be more commonly influencers of opinion than accurate measurements of opinion. Some are more trustworthy than others.

Still, it makes me giggle when someone boldly proclaims that "most people support..."

I will posit that most people are stupid. They dont know how many branches of govt there are, cant name them, dont know who the VP is, or cant name one SC justice. So, we take a poll of these people, over represent those on the left, do a little magic with statistics, and declare the results to be gospel. Its humorous - in a pathetic kind of way.

LMAO, CNN all over it....

All Components of Big Brother & Propaganda Corruption Ring Work Together
tweet twitter removed expose cnn catturd

There is a strong argument to be made for decriminalizing sex work but that's a whole other thread topic. Similar to legalized marijuana debate.