Massillon Washington @ Canton Glenoak 8/30- who wins and why?

NO, You move on geek.

COME ON PEOPLE..IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON! Massillon lost this one and Glenoak won. OK..Now lets move to the next game..The Eagles should be focused on the Vikings because that will be a BIG game..Massillon needs to regroup for their long road trip to Maumee. If these two teams take care of the business ahead of them; unlike the fans on this thread; then they may well meet again in the post..then you can start the 'trash talk' again. Good luck to both of these fine programs.

Topdawg, unless you post a picture of what you saw, you're just going to look like you're lying or trying to troll people.

Why would I post a rumor?? I saw the trashing. Wrote all over the lockers. Nasty stuff. All the lockers will need painted.
Who else was in the locker room Maxie Pad? The stuff on the lockers clearly makes Massillon the culprit.

First of all, grow up and quit calling names!!!!! I asked you a couple of questions. By the way, what were you doing in the locker room? A player, a coach, a fan? If what you say is correct, it is wrong and our administration should deal with it appropriately.

McDaniels would not touch Massillon with a ten foot pole because he knows they are a bunch of idiots and liars controlling the Massillon Tiger Football Booster Club.

He has the word out on them I am sure.

Have you followed them to work with your camera too?

Why would I post a rumor?? I saw the trashing. Wrote all over the lockers. Nasty stuff. All the lockers will need painted.
Who else was in the locker room Maxie Pad? The stuff on the lockers clearly makes Massillon the culprit.

And I saw what the McKinley kids did to our locker room after the 2010 game too.

Massollion Tigers Trash Glenoak Locker Room

Well I have heard that tigers trash GO locker room, and coach Hall knew...

This is sad to great teams battle it out on the the field and this is what
we end with...

Did this really happen....????

Speaking Of The Word Being Out

McDaniels would not touch Massillon with a ten foot pole because he knows they are a bunch of idiots and liars controlling the Massillon Tiger Football Booster Club.

He has the word out on them I am sure.

Here the one about the village idiot in Massillon trying to run for public office?? He did not quite make it so now holds a vendetta against his own town.

Well I have heard that tigers trash GO locker room, and coach Hall knew...

This is sad to great teams battle it out on the the field and this is what
we end with...

Did this really happen....????

After reading the two comments that I highlighted, I would suggest you stop spreading this rumor.

After reading the two comments that I highlighted, I would suggest you stop spreading this rumor.

It DID happen, but the word "trash" is a little extreme. Some things were written on the lockers in a permanant marker.

Sorry i didn't take a picture....the only proof "I" have is my word. I am sure that school officials have proof and have forwarded on to Massillon.
And I'm sure that Massillon sent them a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels. And a box of Kleenex.