Massillon Washington @ Canton Glenoak 8/30- who wins and why?

Nice job by the Massillon players and coaches trashing the locker rooms at GlenOak. Unbelievable.. Maybe this week in school you can learn the word respect.

TD

maybe coach hall thought was in Massillon and was trying to motivate his team.

maybe coach hall thought was in Massillon and was trying to motivate his team.

TD--------Where are you? Why haven't you responded to my question about your accusation. Hiding?

Topdawg and yeahdog--------Your losses are coming. Stay tuned. As the season progresses, you both will become more disappointed.

TD--------Where are you? Why haven't you responded to my question about your accusation. Hiding?

Topdawg and yeahdog--------Your losses are coming. Stay tuned. As the season progresses, you both will become more disappointed.

Maybe he's down at Plain helping them clean up the locker room.

COME ON PEOPLE..IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON! Massillon lost this one and Glenoak won. OK..Now lets move to the next game..The Eagles should be focused on the Vikings because that will be a BIG game..Massillon needs to regroup for their long road trip to Maumee. If these two teams take care of the business ahead of them; unlike the fans on this thread; then they may well meet again in the post..then you can start the 'trash talk' again. Good luck to both of these fine programs.

Tomorrows lottery numbers please. lol:D

COME ON PEOPLE..IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON! Massillon lost this one and Glenoak won. OK..Now lets move to the next game..The Eagles should be focused on the Vikings because that will be a BIG game..Massillon needs to regroup for their long road trip to Maumee. If these two teams take care of the business ahead of them; unlike the fans on this thread; then they may well meet again in the post..then you can start the 'trash talk' again. Good luck to both of these fine programs.

Massillon is playing a road game at Maumee? You guys balk at joining the Fed and then play a road game at Maumee of all places.

Massillon is playing a road game at Maumee? You guys balk at joining the Fed and then play a road game at Maumee of all places.

Massillon has not balked about joining the FED. The FED needs to get to get it done. A couple schools in the FED are stopping them from joining.

Nice job by the Massillon players and coaches trashing the locker rooms at GlenOak. Unbelievable.. Maybe this week in school you can learn the word respect.

TD

Link? You really think someone with your just flat out contempt for Massillon, this is believable in the least bit? Show just a scrap of evidence of this, and I'll be as ticked off as you are.

We are waiting...

If the Fed would pass a league rule requiring student -athletes to live in the school district where they play, i think that worries about Massillon's open enrollment and their perceived predatory reputation would erode and change some minds...

Yes....Maumee had the stones to sign a home & home with us....Not all of the Fed schools can say the same. Right Donny & Beau?

Like to say good luck to my Eagles and the Tigers the rest of the way.
Tiger Fans and Eagle Fans have great respect for each other. We walked in together and out together. Good luck guys your alright in my book.

Now Eagles, let's get ready for Euclid

Go Eagles

#1 Playoffs is not "scheduling" now is it?

#2 I say it as a joke, because....It really doesn't matter, but....You know it's true.

Never felt Hall would ever get the full potential out of the Massillon program, but I thought they would win last night

always have to throw your two cents in when it comes to hall or any stark county team huh. Stay up there in avon and continue to give your useless points on the WSC and coach elder (who is one of the best coaches in the state)... but you really have no idea about stark county football so just stay off the thread here.

Heff.......just when things are looking up in Yappi-land. We lose (at least he hasn't posted in a while) 1237964444......and yet..you just can't stop. Dude....seriously...it's really kind of disturbing. Get over it friend. It's really not worth it.

Hoover (and/or Donnie) is so NOT preventing Massillon from getting into the Fed. And why in the HECK would they play Massillon in the regular season when if Hoover makes the play-offs, they will most likey play them anyway if they get that far. (Until they get in the Fed anyways)...

I predict Thom McDaniels will be the next Massillon HC next year...

McDaniels would not touch Massillon with a ten foot pole because he knows they are a bunch of idiots and liars controlling the Massillon Tiger Football Booster Club.

He has the word out on them I am sure.

Why would I post a rumor?? I saw the trashing. Wrote all over the lockers. Nasty stuff. All the lockers will need painted.
Who else was in the locker room Maxie Pad? The stuff on the lockers clearly makes Massillon the culprit.

TD---------------Is this rumor or fact? Did you see the locker room? To accuse coaches and players of trashing public property is a serious offense.