Massillon vs Perry part 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why other Fed fans, from certain teams don’t comment? Hypocrisy.
I believe what Zenith posted is an accurate portrayal and I've been consistent in my thoughts on this (not solely for Perry's wrestling program but other successful programs). I am not a fan of hypocrisy - you can't have it both ways - and at end of day success breeds success....

Question is who will these haters hitch their wagon to if Massillon pulls the upset of Hoban? All year it’s been we can’t beat you but Hoban will do it for us.

I am sure they will continue obsessing on the Tigers. Old habits are hard to break. But actually the Tigers and their fans feed off the hate. They are just to stupid to see that.

Question is who will these haters hitch their wagon to if Massillon pulls the upset of Hoban? All year it’s been we can’t beat you but Hoban will do it for us.
Toledo CC....Or LaSalle....Or Avon....or Whoever. And if the Tigers are fortunate enough to make it through the gauntlet that is the remainder of the playoffs....I'm sure we'll here, "well you wouldn't have beaten St. Ed.

He is embarrassing you richard...
Once again, this may be true however I PERSONALLY listened to Perry ADULTS (not students) cussing and verbally harassing #9 prior to the start of the game. Calling him a F**K*N% B%tc%, SOFT and telling him how he will never make it at Ohio State.

So again I ask. Is this Okay because it was being done on the PERRY side? By adults to a 16 year old kid?

The point AGAIN is there is nothing worse than a hypocrite. Massillon has its share of these idiots that spew stupid comments as does PERRY. So quit painting the picture and keep it real. Have a lot more respect for that
I am not so sure you could have seen or heard this so called stuff on the Perry side. #9 wasn't anywhere near that sideline during warm ups. There were some ballboys from Perry and they were jawing and goofing off. at the 50. Off of the field. All of the players were there from both sides at their respective areas. Panthers and Tigers warming up. A couple Massillon players actually walked over towards the sideline at about the 50 and were talking to the Perry kids. From about 20 feet away. (They were near the sideline still on the field) I didn't see or hear anything like screaming at players or name calling as I had gone down near that area to talk to a friend. In fact I thought I heard someone say good luck from the track area.. The Tigers went back into their spots and finished their drills. I also remember that the stands are a decent distance from the field and as I walked away I noticed the voices were hard to understand. People make all this zhit up and it is cruel and not very sportsmanlike. I know something happened after the game but I was not there and have no idea what started it .And I don't want too know. Stupid. Too bad. 2 good schools with nice kids and fans and the goof balls screw it up ... 200 posts on 3 threads and most is garbage.

No. They said the “original” on line tickets were sold out. Then, each school were given 1500 actual tickets on Wednesday. According to Lake officials there are 6000 seats in the stadium. If 4000 tickets were sold on line, and each school were given 1500 actual tickets doesn’t that add up to a potential crowd of 7000? Where will those 1000 people that purchased tickets SIT? Standing? As you know, there were people standing on both sides on the stadium. I believe that article said there were 5300 people in attendance. I know the OHSAA doesn’t release playoff attendance until the season is over.
Lake officials said there are about 5000 seats in the stadium.

If Lake’s stadium holds 5000 and one of the tweets said they have already sold 5500 tickets why did they print 3000 actual tickets (1500/WHS & 1500/PHS)? Very confusing.

If Lake’s stadium holds 5000 and one of the tweets said they have already sold 5500 tickets why did they print 3000 actual tickets (1500/WHS & 1500/PHS)? Very confusing.
The post saying 5500 tickets had been sold was sent Friday afternoon, shortly before the game.

The decision to sell actual tickets at the schools had already been made by last Sunday, before the online sale took place. That was documented here much earlier.

The post saying 5500 tickets had been sold was sent Friday afternoon, shortly before the game.

The decision to sell actual tickets at the schools had already been made by last Sunday, before the online sale took place. That was documented here much earlier.

The 1500 tickets were not available until Wednesday.

I am not so sure you could have seen or heard this so called stuff on the Perry side. #9 wasn't anywhere near that sideline during warm ups. There were some ballboys from Perry and they were jawing and goofing off. at the 50. Off of the field. All of the players were there from both sides at their respective areas. Panthers and Tigers warming up. A couple Massillon players actually walked over towards the sideline at about the 50 and were talking to the Perry kids. From about 20 feet away. (They were near the sideline still on the field) I didn't see or hear anything like screaming at players or name calling as I had gone down near that area to talk to a friend. In fact I thought I heard someone say good luck from the track area.. The Tigers went back into their spots and finished their drills. I also remember that the stands are a decent distance from the field and as I walked away I noticed the voices were hard to understand. People make all this zhit up and it is cruel and not very sportsmanlike. I know something happened after the game but I was not there and have no idea what started it .And I don't want too know. Stupid. Too bad. 2 good schools with nice kids and fans and the goof balls screw it up ... 200 posts on 3 threads and most is garbage.

I don't post often nor will I continue to. However this is false. The statement I made was accurate. Have no zero reason to make it up. It did happen. But I get it, anyone can say anything so who am I to be trusted. The sole purpose is to point out that both sides have fans that get a bit out of line. That is a fact. However in the Tigers case it seems to be highlighted often as they are the sole contributors to this behavior. That is 100% FALSE

Time to move on. Good luck Tigers. Beat Hoban!

Every seat in the stadium was sold.... FACT. The tickets unsold were standing room only. The OHSAA botched this horribly.

What is so hard to understand about that??? Only a small % of fans/families are ok with standing 3+ hours in the cold. I’m a diehard but no thank you guilty as charged. Btw Ohsaa should be ashamed selling them all same price GA and not separately as SRO.

????????????????????
The only thing i saw was 4 Mass boys taunting students in the student section (Perry Side). The police made them leave.

The only thing i saw was 4 Mass boys taunting students in the student section (Perry Side). The police made them leave.
Of course that all you saw. You guys kill me, you make accusations about Massillon all the time, when something is said accusing your school, well that just couldn't be true. You write a 10,000 word soliloquy about where you were standing and which way the wind was blowing and who was wearing what to disprove. Lol.

Of course that all you saw. You guys kill me, you make accusations about Massillon all the time, when something is said accusing your school, well that just couldn't be true. You write a 10,000 word soliloquy about where you were standing and which way the wind was blowing and who was wearing what to disprove. Lol.
Let it go. Go play your game. Good Luck.

The wrestling crowd is nuts! 1st cousin wrestled his whole life. We would go to his tourneys all over the state. In 8th grade he chose between Perry and Graham. 1st name basis and contact info w/ both staffs. Family moved all the way to C-bus for him, where he and the team won state championship. My uncle said Graham had I believe 10 or 11 kids on the podium and not 1 (kid you not) came from Graham.
Yes, Graham wrestling might be the most dominant Ohio high school program (maybe even nationally) for its sport and division. They have won every team State title from 2001-2019. And yes I don’t doubt that, people complain about perry or Massillon “recruiting” they need to take a look at Graham. There are 14 weight classes in each division and if graham doesn’t have a state champ or finalist in at least 7 of them, it’s a bad year lol

This thread is still going even tho its history and Tigers have a game Friday. Wonder why?

#who'shoban?

Status
Not open for further replies.