Massillon vs Perry part 3....

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtime1sttime

OK we'll see how long this one lasts.

"Massillon understands challenge of defending Perry"
https://fridaynightohio.com/news/16105/Massillon-understands-challenge-of-defending-perry/

From Big Time Sports Ohio:
"ICYMI: We talked about the @MassTigers2019/@PerryAthletics game situation on BTSTODAY
?
with guest @ceasterlingINDE -what schools did not offer to host? -Lake put in tough situation but doing A+ work -keys to the game & more with @UA_JoeDunn"

Looking forward to see what concessions are like at Lake.
That is an area (I think) PBTS is severely lacking. Food trucks and carnival type food would be killer there.

Looking forward to see what concessions are like at Lake.
That is an area (I think) PBTS is severely lacking. Food trucks and carnival type food would be killer there.

There will be food trucks along with concession stands....Lake lost its largest concession stand that was in the complex do to title 9 issues with locker rooms...had to gut it and build a locker room. There is a concession stand in the northeast corner and a small one on the home side on the backside of the press box

I hope the fans of both schools don't take their disdain of the location or ticketing process out on any of the fine folks at Lake. I have no doubt they are going to be fine hosts and will do their best to accommodate all the fans and put on a good game.

I hope the fans of both schools don't take their disdain of the location or ticketing process out on any of the fine folks at Lake. I have no doubt they are going to be fine hosts and will do their best to accommodate all the fans and put on a good game.
It's going to be literally freezing cold Friday, and that is likely to effect the crowd size somewhat. With all the standing room there, the standers mighr actually stay warmer, especially if they are 3 deep or more as i expect. Lake could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Well said Butler...

Lake folks salt of the earth....

Problem rests squarely on Cbus...

Not going to be surprised by anything that happens...last 5 games Perry has a better record than the Pups...

Awesome post Butler!!

You gave a significantly smaller school their closest game of the year ...gotta be worth atleast a tenth

I’m thinking of the damage that could happen to the place. Opening of the fences. After this one, Lake may say no to hosting. This is a win for hosting schools. If the ohsaa only gives pennies off the dollar to school, perhaps schools have bargaining chips to negotiate a better “cut.”

I was thinking... Since everyone already ordained Aquinas...or ...whoever is the vogue catholic of the day...

Do we atleast get the fed title for beating top 2...?

Kids born then are now at the bar....legally....drinking alcohol.
Barely. And no one dead or alive has ever seen Massillon lift a state championship trophy in any sport in 125 years.

Without our official big school State Football Championships Stark County would have NONE

Attachments

• StateChampionsDatabasebyMost.pdf
    136.4 KB · Views: 11
Panthers are the big cats in this game. Kitties are going to be on their butts all nite. Perry lineman are beast that will ram the ball straight past those out of shape tiger d lineman. im telling ya folks The west side kitties will only have the ball 4 maybe 5 times all nite. alot riding on this game for perry.
to many boys leaving our program. we stomp them we stop that........... WE ARE Massillon !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.