Massillon Running Back Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post is very similar to the article written, as for spelling I am not qualified to help your mental state if you can’t figure it out.
Just another Massillon hater, please continue to post all day our team feeds off of it.

1 spelling mistake lol and a couple misplaced commas I’m not a Massillon hater by any means but the way you guys act on here is absolutely ridiculous for someone who brought up fact checking go fact check the dude who wrote the article get back to me and I’ll show you its not me

That's not how it works. In Summit County, all felony cases originate in municipal court for the initial phases. Then they get sent on to the Summit County Grand Jury which can either indict or issue a No Bill. In any event, the municipal court case will stay open until the Grand Jury acts. However, the municipal court CAN dismiss a case; meaning that it will not be sent to the Grand Jury. It is very unusual for this to be done basically the same day the warrant is issued. It does NOT mean that the case is necessarily over. The Summit County Grand Jury can proceed with a secret indictment and skip the municipal court process altogether; but there is no way to tell if this is being done until an indictment is handed down. My guess, though, would be that this is NOT the case here since the case was already brought up in Akron Municipal Court. Whatever is going on, this is NOT the typical way a case is handled in the court system.
It was dismissed without prejudice per the prosecutor.
I agree this is not the way a case is handled and is just as interesting as to the timing of the issued arrest warrant.

As an outsider looking in, this seems WAY too fishy to be true, and/or absolutely NOT a coincidence.
Right ??? Thank you for seeing that as well.
A man gets hit and falls off a bike 3 1/2 months ago.
A kid moves from Akron to Massillon, he previously went to St V (Hoban’s rival).
The kid has a great year at RB.
The regional final is set Massillon vs Akron Hoban
The day or 2 before the game the Akron police discover evidence about the case 3 1/2 months ago.
The arrest warrant is issued
The kid gets arrested
Within 12 hours the case gets dismissed without prejudice per the prosecutor.
Hmmmm... ?

It was dismissed without prejudice per the prosecutor.
I agree this is not the way a case is handled and is just as interesting as to the timing of the issued arrest warrant.
It's a criminal case, so the prosecutor really can't dismiss it with prejudice. I have seen criminal cases where the case is filed and immediately dismissed. But those are few and very far in between, and typically involve statute of limitations issues or a defendant who may be fleeing the jurisdiction or the like; none of which would apply to these facts.

It's a criminal case, so the prosecutor really can't dismiss it with prejudice. I have seen criminal cases where the case is filed and immediately dismissed. But those are few and very far in between, and typically involve statute of limitations issues or a defendant who may be fleeing the jurisdiction or the like; none of which would apply to these facts.
You can go online and read the case there is no bind over.

That’s exactly what it says.

You are not understanding what it says or what I am saying. There is a legal difference between dismissing a case "with prejudice" and dismissing one "without prejudice". If a case is dismissed with prejudice it cannot be re-filed. A criminal case really can't be dismissed with prejudice because what would happen if new evidence came up to show the charges had merit? Yes, this case has been dismissed. Yes, it has not been bound over to the Summit County Grand Jury. But, that does not mean that it cannot be re-filed at some later date. And it does not mean that the Grand Jury couldn't take it up on their own. Either way, it is being handled in an atypical manner.

Right ??? Thank you for seeing that as well.
A man gets hit and falls off a bike 3 1/2 months ago.
A kid moves from Akron to Massillon, he previously went to St V (Hoban’s rival).
The kid has a great year at RB.
The regional final is set Massillon vs Akron Hoban
The day or 2 before the game the Akron police discover evidence about the case 3 1/2 months ago.
The arrest warrant is issued
The kid gets arrested
Within 12 hours the case gets dismissed without prejudice per the prosecutor.
Hmmmm... ?
yep. agree 100%

This post is very similar to the article written, as for spelling I am not qualified to help your mental state if you can’t figure it out.
Just another Massillon hater, please continue to post all day our team feeds off of it.
You mean the team or the posters on yappi?

I also agree btw NOT a coincidence.

In high school football you are 0-48 for real State Championships. Not very...
Where does mck play tonight ? ??? that Coach “owns” Massillon ??? bring in another transfer so maybe he will have a chance against Ballard next year ???

Attachments

• 8AAA545C-74A4-401C-86EB-BE02ADBF9276.jpeg
    8AAA545C-74A4-401C-86EB-BE02ADBF9276.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 35
Whether he plays or not tonight he will in the State Championship. If he doesn't play tonight Massillon still beats WE ARE HOBAN 34-17F

This might have already been asked, but how is Keyes even playing right now? That address on the police report is an Akron address. He should have been done after the 1st half the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.