Massillon Running Back Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far from being a Massillon guy myself, but this saga seems to have no legs. If the charges are dismissed, then there’s not enough evidence to carry on with the charges. Right? An arrest means nothing— even if it goes to trial. In the context of the school-sponsored extracurricular activities arena in which the student is participating, it would possibly mean something but again the charges are already dismissed. So there’s not even a smidge of evidence corroborated by the necessary parties (law enforcement, county DA’s office) to suggest the student did something against a code of conduct let alone break the law. At least according to the article.

If the charges are dropped why is he not playing?

Yes Massillon fans you read this right.

There have been times in the past where players have done stuff wrong and regardless of whether things were done right or wrong they should have been punished. Unless there is more to this incident the kid should be allowed to play. Seems odd that this comes out the day before this massive game.

If the charges are dropped why is he not playing?

Yes Massillon fans you read this right.

There have been times in the past where players have done stuff wrong and regardless of whether things were done right or wrong they should have been punished. Unless there is more to this incident the kid should be allowed to play. Seems odd that this comes out the day before this massive game.
Nobody within the Massillon football team hasn’t said one way or the other. I am sure more will come out tmrw. The timing is very interesting and in no way a coincidence. It’s just too fishy for this incident to happen 3 1/2 months ago and the evidence just came out yesterday and within 12 hours the case is dropped ??

So you post that article ? Just copied from the Cleveland.com article with absolutely no fact checking.
It’s a news article involving high school football Ohio no I wasn’t going to check all 900000 Massillon threads to see If 1 tiny article was posted once like I said not everyone reads the Massillon threads ethier so seeing my post will be some people’s first time hearing about it

It’s a news article involving high school football Ohio no I wasn’t going to check all 900000 Massillon threads to see If 1 tiny article was posted once like I said not everyone reads the Massillon threads ethier so seeing my post will be some people’s first time hearing about it
Is any of this post in English ? Clearly you are Mark Perez who wrote the article.

Yes ,I have meet brian,wonderful spirit that loves the game.
If true, all the more perplexing as to why you would use such crude and unenlightened words to describe certain people.

Calling me names doesn't change anything. You posted hurtful and ignorant words about a group of people whom should be respected by all.

Wake up. Embrace diversity. There's more to life than your little dark world.

Is any of this post in English ? Clearly you are Mark Perez who wrote the article.

Man some of you Massillon fans are ignorant as hell

no I am not the guy who wrote the article maybe if you “Fact Checked” you’d realize by my posts and replies that I clearly have a better grasp of the English language that whoever the hell that guy is

Status
Not open for further replies.