Louisiana woman who used Gorilla Glue to style hair considers lawsuit

Is it meant to cause 3rd degree burns and skin grafts all for the terrible irresponsibility of trying to put cream and sugar into a coffee she had just gotten at the drive through? If they're going to sell it at a drive through isn't it a reasonable presumption that the customer will be drinking it in a less than stable situation? Did you even bother to look up the facts? What if that 79 year old lady had instead decided to take a sip? Been your Mother? The company had been warned. They refused to listen.

Something corporations are required to have also. And since they are selling products that the average customer cannot possibly unstand all the details of, they have a higher responsibility in that regard.

As for Gorilla Glue lady, I don't think it's as cut-and-dried as you might think. "Glue" is meant to keep things in place. It's a spray. She used it to keep things in place. A little too creative of a solution IMO but we'll see. That's why I think this would have been best handled if the makers turned this into a positive by hiring her to promote the product.
If that's the case maybe those folks that can't comprehend instructions and warnings should hire someone that can.

Agreed. If I did this, I would be going on a long "vacation" and wouldn't be seen for weeks or months. Definitely wouldn't be broadcasting it to the world.
Nah. You would post it on Yappi like the rest of us halfwits.:sneaky:

Interesting background on that case. "Change" doesn't begin to describe the difference between then vs. how they serve it nowadays. I'm always having nuke their coffee at work when I pick it up on the way.
You frequently drink coffee at 180 degrees? Seems pretty dumb, but okay.
I agree with Zunardo. I quit going to fast food restaurants to get a cup of coffee for my morning walk. Hard to find a microwave on a sidewalk?‍♂️

I agree with Zunardo. I quit going to fast food restaurants to get a cup of coffee for my morning walk. Hard to find a microwave on a sidewalk?‍♂️

Sounds like a neighborhood problem. I'm going to start selling electrical accessories that plug into those tesla stations popping up all over. No need they be reserved for cars when they're mostly unused. I'll put one on your walking route. Like any good auto related product, cup holders and warmers will be standard equipment.

The coffee is plenty hot for me when picked up. Prefer a warm-up if I wait till work. Same if I make it at home.

eastisbest said:
...The company had been warned. They refused to listen.
If that's the case maybe those folks that can't comprehend instructions and warnings should hire someone that can.
hence the 6 milllion dollars.

Last edited:
Is it meant to cause 3rd degree burns and skin grafts all for the terrible irresponsibility of trying to put cream and sugar into a coffee she had just gotten at the drive through? If they're going to sell it at a drive through isn't it a reasonable presumption that the customer will be drinking it in a less than stable situation? Did you even bother to look up the facts? What if that 79 year old lady had instead decided to take a sip? Been your Mother? The company had been warned. They refused to listen.

Something corporations are required to have also. And since they are selling products that the average customer cannot possibly unstand all the details of, they have a higher responsibility in that regard.

As for Gorilla Glue lady, I don't think it's as cut-and-dried as you might think. "Glue" is meant to keep things in place. It's a spray. She used it to keep things in place. A little too creative of a solution IMO but we'll see. That's why I think this would have been best handled if the makers turned this into a positive by hiring her to promote the product.
How bout all the other people who had managed to drink it without spilling it all over themselves and getting burned.

As for Gorilla lady It is cut and dried. It's a permanent adhesive. Only a moron thinks spraying it on their body is a responsible choice. In fact I guarantee there is a warning on there about skin contact.

Well; it's a good thing she didn't try to use a nail-gun to hold her hair in place.

250px-Using_a_nail_gun.jpg

:>---

SALT