Just Tackle the Guy

As opposed to having him as their dad?
Agreed. This man put his children's lives in danger. A real Dad would have never put his children in that position. If he had gotten in the car, a high speed chase would have likely been their next experience with "Dad".

When I watch the video, it looks like they were attempting to restrain him on the other side of the vehicle. Something happened that all 4 surrounding him jumped away (including the bystander). I want to know what they saw/heard that made them all react so quickly. For all three police to pull their guns at the same moment, something must have happened.

You mean you want all the facts before you form an opinion?

What a novel concept....

I’ll feel sorry for them when they step up and stop protecting bad cops. How many of these guys have been protected by police unions instead of getting shown the door? It’s well past time to break the back of police unions imo.
right after we break up the teachers union.

Narrator: fish is actually justifying the shooting.
If it turns out this is the same guy who raped a 14 yr old, then I’m not losing sleep over it. The cops shouldn’t have shot him, but I can’t really feel any sympathy for a rapist.

I'd love to see these people complaining and saying the cop should have handled it differently. Go ahead and put YOUR life on the line and see what these cops see everyday (criminals killing cops) and tell us you would have handled it differently.

They absolutely mishandled this situation. I understand it would’ve looked bad to tackle the guy, but in not stopping him from getting to the car, they made things far worse.

Too bad the guy didn't stop.
Cops totally justified in trying to prevent him from getting to his car where who knows what he had to overpower them with and make the situation worse.

Cops should not have to tackle or tickle people to get them to comply.

New slogan for police: comply or die- your choice.

If we can get word out that it may be harmful to your earthly longevity to not listen to officers eventually we either run out of those willing to die or those available to die. Either way law and order must continue to be emphasized.

Too bad the guy didn't stop.
Cops totally justified in trying to prevent him from getting to his car where who knows what he had to overpower them with and make the situation worse.

Cops should not have to tackle or tickle people to get them to comply.

New slogan for police: comply or die- your choice.

If we can get word out that it may be harmful to your earthly longevity to not listen to officers eventually we either run out of those willing to die or those available to die. Either way law and order must continue to be emphasized.
there’s the way things should be and the way things are. A lot of the ppl they’re interacting with are f’n idiots, who are incapable of following orders. If they shot every dumb mother f’er who ignored them, they’d end up killing like 1/4 of the population. Both parties are guilty in this situation of bad judgement.

there’s the way things should be and the way things are. A lot of the ppl they’re interacting with are f’n idiots, who are incapable of following orders. If they shot every dumb mother f’er who ignored them, they’d end up killing like 1/4 of the population. Both parties are guilty in this situation of bad judgement.
And if we lost 1/4 of the population due to stupidity we are affected how?

And if we lost 1/4 of the population due to stupidity we are affected how?

They can’t shoot every idiot they come across, just like they can’t ticket every one who speeds. Both sides were incredibly negligent in this case.

Those situations are not remotely comparable. It seems that you are making the argument that any failure to comply is justification for deadly force. That is not the law.
Wow, wtf are you watching? Cops do not have the luxury to second guess. I'd a loved to see you "subdue" that man. He took a taser AND some hey makers and still managed to get to his own gun and get shots off.

Where is Obi-Wan to tell me the cops should have been more considerate of the passer-by folks when shooting at the criminal.

Bottom line: do not resist. A court of law will determine your guilt.

They can’t shoot every idiot they come across, just like they can’t ticket every one who speeds. Both sides were incredibly negligent in this case.
The bad guy better hope I'm not on the jury. I only see one idiot here who drew yet another officer or officers into an unwinnable situation. Kill or be killed.

Have we perfected robo cop yet? That would be an officer who could just beat the crap out of these guys until they comply. No knee caping or tackling required.

Tackling a perp. That is stupid. It places the officers gun within reach of the perp while they are rolling on the ground. Many states have laws that view the perp as being armed and dangerous once he engages physically with an officer who has a gun in them, so no tackling wouldn't work. Plus, while you have the primary perp in a full Nelson, his budy decides to get in in the action. That is extremely dangerous for the officer.

Here we go again. He is walking away. The cops are directly behind him. Just tackle the idiot. 7 shots in the back is the definition of excessive force.

BS. Is this what triggered the animals to loot and burn down Kenosha? THIS?

Wow, wtf are you watching? Cops do not have the luxury to second guess. I'd a loved to see you "subdue" that man. He took a taser AND some hey makers and still managed to get to his own gun and get shots off.

Where is Obi-Wan to tell me the cops should have been more considerate of the passer-by folks when shooting at the criminal.

Bottom line: do not resist. A court of law will determine your guilt.
My prediction is that those cops will be fired at minimum.

The bad guy better hope I'm not on the jury. I only see one idiot here who drew yet another officer or officers into an unwinnable situation. Kill or be killed.

Have we perfected robo cop yet? That would be an officer who could just beat the crap out of these guys until they comply. No knee caping or tackling required.

Tackling a perp. That is stupid. It places the officers gun within reach of the perp while they are rolling on the ground. Many states have laws that view the perp as being armed and dangerous once he engages physically with an officer who has a gun in them, so no tackling wouldn't work. Plus, while you have the primary perp in a full Nelson, his budy decides to get in in the action. That is extremely dangerous for the officer.
So every time an officer subdues a guy he is being stupid? Just go straight to shoot them for non compliance?

Back up so they could subdue him. She was smart and calm. She should only shoot him if her own life or other lives are in danger.
Who is "they?" She kept backing up because she was scared and did not know what to do. When he went full charge mode nature took over and she finally squeezed.

Who is "they?" She kept backing up because she was scared and did not know what to do. When he went full charge mode nature took over and she finally squeezed.
I did not see her shoot him in the video but her hesitation was based on her desire not to shoot him and try to wait it our until back up could arrive. Seems to me she was on her own and did not feel her life was threatened until a certain point. It is a terrible comparison anyway. That guy was clearly threatening her even if she did not think her life was in danger until a later point.

He shouldn’t have walked away, but at the same time this man walking away did not warrant the officer unloading 7 shots into him from a foot away
These are his warrants and known to resist police. Police were are also dispatched for him in an active physical domestic. I would like to know more since the other video looks like a fight with maybe the police
3A7FE936-1139-4A2F-895E-FAC519CF9BA4.jpeg

So every time an officer subdues a guy he is being stupid? Just go straight to shoot them for non compliance?
Clearly every circumstance is to be weighed on its merits. Outside, with no protection from surrounding area, people have to realize that is extremely dangerous for officers. Then to not comply and head for a vehicle where a weapon or weapons may be utilized is asking for a nervous officer to take his shot before it's too late.

These are his warrants and known to resist police. Police were are also dispatched for him in an active physical domestic. I would like to know more since the other video looks like a fight with maybe the police
View attachment 9381
So the motivation to not follow police orders seems rather obvious with this information. Same as the guy in Atlanta.

In the service industry we used to say "your failure to prepare, does not constitute an emergency on my part". Meaning, just because you have warrants out for your arrest does not mean I let you escalate your problem into becoming my problem.

Clearly every circumstance is to be weighed on its merits. Outside, with no protection from surrounding area, people have to realize that is extremely dangerous for officers. Then to not comply and head for a vehicle where a weapon or weapons may be utilized is asking for a nervous officer to take his shot before it's too late.
Then don’t let him just walk to his vehicle. Prevent him from getting there to start with. There were 4 cops there.

There were 3 cops and 1 guy. Competent police would’ve been able to assess the situation properly and keep it from escalating. And again, I’m pro police. I stood up for the cop in Atlanta and I still think what’s happening to him is disgusting. All of these a holes with ACAB in their twitter handle piss me off. However, I’m also objective and no how to look at things as unbiased as possible. Both parties are in the wrong.

I can promise you I’m not opening fire that close to a car load of kids. If you miss and that bullet ricochets into the car you could kill an innocent child.
And if you blink, he'll snatch his gun and put a bullet in your head.

I'd love to see these basement keyboard warriors go in a simulator and see how many times they get shot or shoot an innocent bystander. ?