Joe Biden - Racist

I haven't had nearly as much practice as you. You know there is a way of avoiding having to always apologize for stupid posts ?‍♂️ Try harder.
Haha my original post was just an assumption based on what I'd seen in other threads. But, hey, if you wanna comb through comments to find out when one-off comments are wrong, go for it. I'm sure you have nothing better to do, my kind, Christian friend

joe biden sir gaffes a lot king of blacks

I agree.... it is time to get tough and shoot down those trying to take down this country. We are being invaded by a terrorist organization that is being brought in and paid to destroy and riot and putting a damper on those who are protesting peacefully and legally. Those who are encouraging this behavior should also be tried for the murder of those who have been killed during these riots. The only way to deal with terrorist is putting them 6 feet in the ground.

I agree.... it is time to get tough and shoot down those trying to take down this country. We are being invaded by a terrorist organization that is being brought in and paid to destroy and riot and putting a damper on those who are protesting peacefully and legally. Those who are encouraging this behavior should also be tried for the murder of those who have been killed during these riots. The only way to deal with terrorist is putting them 6 feet in the ground.
How many have died in the riots so far?

Now he says blacks don't have lawyers and accountants.

Racist with dementia ........... bad combo