Joe Biden - Racist

Purplemojo

The Democratic Party were the original American racists. They just went from one plantation to another. Now Biden wants to make sure that African Americans stay on the plantation. He's the one who will "put you all back in chains".

Last edited:

Another incredible statement from Gropey Joe.

We can add racist to his lenghtening list: senile / sexual assaulter / sexual assault denier / quid pro Joe / conspirator / racist

Huh ? Pretty sure Biden won’t be seen as a racist in this election .
If the PR wing of the Democratic Party (MSM) is successful, then you are right. If they were honest and less corrupt and actually truthfully reported the news, then you would be wrong.

Black people certainly love racist Joe Biden. They are the demographic that won him the nomination.

Black people certainly love racist Joe Biden. They are the demographic that won him the nomination.
A testimony to the effectiveness of the MSM of twisting the facts and promoting the Democratic Party. The same people who lied and identified George Wallace as a Republican until they were called on it.

He does say a lot of stupid sh**
It was stupid. Arrogant but certainly not racist. That said, certainly not the most arrogant thing I heard in the last 24 hours. Yesterday, Trump created an award and then gave it to himself for Michigan Man of the Year.

Yet another democrat acting like all black and Latino people belong to the democratic party and can't think for themselves. You aren't black enough if you don't support the democrats and you all have to buy into their ideological viewpoints. This is nothing new.

Why is the concept of historical party realignment so difficult for some of you to grasp?

The reasons that someone would call themselves a Democrat or Republican today have virtually nothing to do with the reasons that someone would call themselves a Democrat or Republican 50/100/150+ years ago.
That is way beyond the typical Cultsters head. Anybody that says that has zero clue what they are talking about let alone any understanding of political history.

Why is the concept of historical party realignment so difficult for some of you to grasp?

The reasons that someone would call themselves a Democrat or Republican today have virtually nothing to do with the reasons that someone would call themselves a Democrat or Republican 50/100/150+ years ago.
What's your point? They were racist then and are racist now, but for the mainstreet media to constantly misrepresent racists like Wallace as Republicans and civil rights leaders like MLK, Jr. as Democrats is out and out fraud, but the liars in the MSM do it all of the time.

If you don't see the pattern here, you are blind. He is a racist.

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare,

It's a fallacy created by democrats that the parties magically flipped when slavery was ended and that Lincoln is really a democrat. They pull this crap to save face and not admit the history of their party. It only works on morons who buy into the mainstream media and liberal cult mentality

That is way beyond the typical Cultsters head. Anybody that says that has zero clue what they are talking about let alone any understanding of political history.
Democrat in 1861 - "These poor wretches need us to tell them what to do. They could not survive on their own, so it is better that they be enslaved by us, than for them to be on their own".

Democrat in 2020 - "These poor people can't succeed in school or in their careers unless we help them along. They need us to succeed and they are fools and not "black enough" if they think otherwise."

Just a variation on the same theme. The plantation master has put away the irons, but there are still chains and God forbid you try to leave the plantation. They will send the dogs out to drag you back in the form of the MSM. How many prominent African Americans, in the past three years, have been lashed by the press for supporting, or even speaking positively about our President?

Last edited:
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” Joe Biden on Barack Obama.

Classic Joe.

It's a fallacy created by democrats that the parties magically flipped when slavery was ended and that Lincoln is really a democrat. They pull this crap to save face and not admit the history of their party. It only works on morons who buy into the mainstream media and liberal cult mentality
It actually started with the Dixiecrats seceding the party in 1948 to promulgate segregation and was cemented with signing of civil rights legislation by LBJ who after signing it said "We have lost the South for a generation" (the Democratic party that is)

I appreciated the host Charlamagne tha God's response

"it has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact that I want something for my community.”

The fact is the Democratic Party has failed African-Americans for a very long-time. They make empty promises about helping the black community and nothing actually changes.

Many black people have woken up to the Democrat's scam. In particular, young black voters are going to be voting for Trump in record numbers this fall. It's incredibly racist for any white person to tell a black person "they aren't black" based on how they vote. They can think for themselves...

The Tara Reade stuff fell completely apart today so they need to come up with something. Biden's quote sounds like something Cab would say...maybe he is trying to appeal to some of Trumps BASE.

Funny. I thought it was incredibly racist for any white person to call a black person "my African-American" based upon which rally they attended.

I appreciated the host Charlamagne tha God's response

"it has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact that I want something for my community.”

The fact is the Democratic Party has failed African-Americans for a very long-time. They make empty promises about helping the black community and nothing actually changes.

Many black people have woken up to the Democrat's scam. In particular, young black voters are going to be voting for Trump in record numbers this fall. It's incredibly racist for any white person to tell a black person "they aren't black" based on how they vote. They can think for themselves...
It is nice to hear someone who knows and has experienced the arrogant racism of the current Democrats support my position. It is funny to hear the usual posters on here opposing that position, because they know better than the actual African Americans, what is best for them. Typical patronizing soft racism. That is the Democratic Party and it apologists on this board.

It was stupid. Arrogant but certainly not racist. That said, certainly not the most arrogant thing I heard in the last 24 hours. Yesterday, Trump created an award and then gave it to himself for Michigan Man of the Year.
Of course it was. Maybe not hateful or mean-spirited but clearly condescending.

Last edited:
Democrat in 1861 - "These poor wretches need us to tell them what to do. They could not survive on their own, so it is better that they be enslaved to us, than for them to be on their own".

Democrat in 2020 - "These poor people can't succeed in school or in their careers unless we help them along. They need us to succeed and they are fools and not "black enough" if they think otherwise."

Just a variation on the same theme. The plantation master has put away the irons, but there are still chains and God forbid you try to leave the plantation. They will send the dogs out to drag you back in the form of the MSM. How many prominent African Americans, in the past three years, have been lashed by the press for supporting, or even speaking positively about our President?
Don'te forget one of the Democrat heros who pushed the welfare programs that have crippled the black community:

Lyndon B. Johnson said:
“Let's face it. Our is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this n****r bill pass. [Said to Senator John Stennis (D-MS) during debate on the Civil Rights Act of 1957]”
― Lyndon B. Johnson

There are people (some posters on here) that believe that all Whites are inherently racist. So Joe is racist to them.

Joe is just reflecting the true nature of white Democrat politicians - we own the Black vote because those people have nowhere else to go.

The bigger issue is how in the world does anyone believe that 2020 Joe will survive spontaneous questions on the campaign trail and in debates? He's one or two poorly chosen phrases away from destruction.

Upon further review - Biden telling African-Americans who they are and who they are not and why or why not they are Black enough is incredibly racist. For any White to assume he speaks for the Black race - highest arrogance and ignorance and racial insensitivity possible.