Jim Harbaugh meets with Chargers

How much was he involved in the cheating scandal? Maybe he isn't smart enough to get out while the getting is good?
View attachment 54253
Stalions, stroking his chin, stood alongside Michigan offensive coordinator Sherrone Moore and nearby Jim Harbaugh during a game last season against Colorado State.
They all knew … but the others are running for the hills

Was there anyone offering Moore a job? Maybe this was his only gig.
Did he apply for any jobs? How come Harbaugh didn't want to take him to Los Angeles? What happens if he gets nailed with a show cause sanction?

They all knew … but the others are running for the hills

If I were a college assistant and had a chance to leave for the NFL. I’d take it and run as well given the crap show that college football is right now. You’re not just dealing with high school drama in recruiting anymore. You have to constantly recruit your own roster as well.

No recruiting in the NFL and the money is better as well.

Last edited:
Did he apply for any jobs? How come Harbaugh didn't want to take him to Los Angeles? What happens if he gets nailed with a show cause sanction?

Why would he apply for other jobs when he was the heir apparent for the Michigan job? Michigan was telling recas far back as November that if Harbaugh left Sherrone would be the guy.

You are trying way too hard. Way way too hard.

Why would he apply for other jobs when he was the heir apparent for the Michigan job? Michigan was telling recas far back as November that if Harbaugh left Sherrone would be the guy.

You are trying way too hard. Way way too hard.
No I am not. Check out Alabama baseball coach".Former Alabama coach Brad Bohannon, who was fired in May, failed to participate in the NCAA's investigation into suspicious betting on an Alabama-LSU baseball game on April 28, 2023. The NCAA found that Bohannon violated wagering and ethical conduct rules and received a 15-year show-cause order."
If and when Michigan is found guilty their violation are far greater than what Alabama did. Michigan cheated on the field and their actions had a direct effect on the out come of the games. Moore is the last man standing that apparently had direct involvement in the scandal. It will be left for him and the Michigan program to take the hits the NCAA passes out.
Don't you find it interesting that the coaches that have left, all went to the NFL where the NCAA can't touch them? They can be hit with show cause that will limit their ability to coach in college. The NFL, they can still coach. CYA.

If I were a college assistant and had a chance to leave for the NFL. I’d take it and run as well given the crap show that college football is right now. You’re not just dealing with high school drama in recruiting anymore. You have to constantly recruit your own roster as well.

What is free agency?

No I am not. Check out Alabama baseball coach".Former Alabama coach Brad Bohannon, who was fired in May, failed to participate in the NCAA's investigation into suspicious betting on an Alabama-LSU baseball game on April 28, 2023. The NCAA found that Bohannon violated wagering and ethical conduct rules and received a 15-year show-cause order."

Gambling is a cardinal sin in sports and is a level one NCAA violation. Did you know what Michigan did is a lowly level three violation according to the NCAA? That’s right for all of your bluster of doom and gloom. What Michigan is actually in line for is slap on the wrist material according to the rule book.

If and when Michigan is found guilty their violation are far greater than what Alabama did. Michigan cheated on the field and their actions had a direct effect on the out come of the games. Moore is the last man standing that apparently had direct involvement in the scandal. It will be left for him and the Michigan program to take the hits the NCAA passes out.

Got any proof Sherrone was directly involved in Stallions scheme? The NCAA came back with an initial finding that no other staff members knew of the scheme. So I have to ask what do you know about that the NCAA does not?

Don't you find it interesting that the coaches that have left, all went to the NFL where the NCAA can't touch them? They can be hit with show cause that will limit their ability to coach in college. The NFL, they can still coach. CYA.

I really don’t find it interesting. The NFL is the top of the coaching food chain and the college game is a dumpster fire right now. You expect guys to pass up a NFL job or something?

What is free agency?

An event position coaches don’t have nearly the involvement with as college recruiting. In college these coaches spend years developing connections and connecting with recruits. It’s basically a year round gig vs. a free agency period they have little involvement with.

The madman did it again, taking Steve Clinksdale with him. The main reason for behind Michigan’s success, the defense, now has 0 of its coaches returning.

Why would he apply for other jobs when he was the heir apparent for the Michigan job?
Because this, apparently:

Gambling is a cardinal sin in sports and is a level one NCAA violation. Did you know what Michigan did is a lowly level three violation according to the NCAA? That’s right for all of your bluster of doom and gloom. What Michigan is actually in line for is slap on the wrist material according to the rule book.
Wrong again. Level 1 violation. With Michigan and Harbaugh charged with a Level 1 violation for recruiting that is two major infractions. The NCAA would not combine the investigations. Making Michigan a possible repeat offender.
"What level violation is Michigan sign-stealing?
Level I violation
Harbaugh was said to have "misled" NCAA investigators when questioned and he was charged with a Level I violation, the most serious of offenses. This summer, the program and NCAA negotiated a resolution for Harbaugh to serve a four-game suspension for the misconduct.Oct 19, 2023"
Got any proof Sherrone was directly involved in Stallions scheme? The NCAA came back with an initial finding that no other staff members knew of the scheme. So I have to ask what do you know about that the NCAA does not?
A picture is worth a thousand words. Scalions with the OC carrying his carry out menu?
1707585589263.png

I really don’t find it interesting. The NFL is the top of the coaching food chain and the college game is a dumpster fire right now. You expect guys to pass up a NFL job or something?
I expect Michigan Men to jump ship and protect themselves at all cost. Exactly what happened.
An event position coaches don’t have nearly the involvement with as college recruiting. In college these coaches spend years developing connections and connecting with recruits. It’s basically a year round gig vs. a free agency period they have little involvement with
They still have to "recruit their own players to keep them, and recruit from the free agency pool. Plan on what you are losing and what you are getting.

Wrong again. Level 1 violation. With Michigan and Harbaugh charged with a Level 1 violation for recruiting that is two major infractions. The NCAA would not combine the investigations. Making Michigan a possible repeat offender.
"What level violation is Michigan sign-stealing?
Level I violation
Harbaugh was said to have "misled" NCAA investigators when questioned and he was charged with a Level I violation, the most serious of offenses. This summer, the program and NCAA negotiated a resolution for Harbaugh to serve a four-game suspension for the misconduct.Oct 19, 2023"

The rule Michigan is accused of breaking is 11.6.1 which is a level three violation. It was fairly recently punished as a level three as well. The NCAA rule book spells it out clearly.

Michigan has not been charged with any level one violations. Harbaugh personally has been charged but that’s not a university issue.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Scalions with the OC carrying his carry out menu?
View attachment 54284

I

This is what you’ve got? Stallions holding a play sheet while he stands behind Sherrone? He’s not even looking at the sheet 😂😂😂. You’d get laughed out of a kangaroo court trying to peddle this as evidence.

The rule Michigan is accused of breaking is 11.6.1 which is a level three violation. It was fairly recently punished as a level three as well. The NCAA rule book spells it out clearly.

Michigan has not been charged with any level one violations. Harbaugh personally has been charged but that’s not a university issue.
Too bad you have no idea what you are talking about.
"Has Michigan received a notice of allegations?
Nearly one year after Michigan football received a draft notice of allegations (NOA) from the NCAA around alleged Level II recruiting violations − which later spurred a level 1 violation against coach Jim Harbaugh directly − the program has officially received an allegation of wrongdoing.Dec 20, 2023"
Is NCAA still investigating Michigan football?

Moore also takes the helm as the program is still in the midst of two NCAA investigations. According to CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd, these ongoing probes are a big reason why Harbaugh's contract negotiations with Michigan included immunity from being terminated in the event he faces major NCAA violations.Jan 27, 2024
The Big Ten announced on Nov. 10 that it found Michigan violated the conference's sportsmanship policy by operating an "impermissible, in-person scouting operation over multiple years." The conference's statement says the scheme gave Michigan an unfair competitive advantage.Jan 8, 2024
This is what you’ve got? Stallions holding a play sheet while he stands behind Sherrone? He’s not even looking at the sheet 😂😂😂. You’d get laughed out of a kangaroo court trying to peddle this as evidence.
"Moore also served a one-game suspension during the 2023 season related to a recruiting infractions NCAA case. The NCAA's investigation into allegations of sign-stealing and in-person scouting — which resulted in the late-season three-game suspension of Harbaugh by the Big Ten — has also yet to be resolved."
Stay tuned. What exactly was a low level assistant coach doing on the sidelines within arms reach of the OC, DC and head coach?

Was Scallions a coach that called plays and formations?

Too bad you have no idea what you are talking about.
"Has Michigan received a notice of allegations?
Nearly one year after Michigan football received a draft notice of allegations (NOA) from the NCAA around alleged Level II recruiting violations − which later spurred a level 1 violation against coach Jim Harbaugh directly − the program has officially received an allegation of wrongdoing.Dec 20, 2023"
Is NCAA still investigating Michigan football?

It literally says in your post that the level one is against Harbs not Michigan.

"Moore also served a one-game suspension during the 2023 season related to a recruiting infractions NCAA case. The NCAA's investigation into allegations of sign-stealing and in-person scouting — which resulted in the late-season three-game suspension of Harbaugh by the Big Ten — has also yet to be resolved."
Stay tuned. What exactly was a low level assistant coach doing on the sidelines within arms reach of the OC, DC and head coach?

If you pay attention to OSU on game day you’ll see the same situation. Especially as the OC and DC move up and down the sideline into the area’s staff are standing.

I mean have you ever stood on a sideline in game before?

He wasn’t passed over for the DB job. Im guessing you meant DC.

Either way, watching Harbaugh continue to gut the program is incredibly entertaining. Clinck can’t go to the Chargers if he doesn’t have an offer.

You are correct DC.

If Clink wants out because he got passed over. Is Harbaugh really gutting the program by taking a guy who wanted out anyway?

It literally says in your post that the level one is against Harbs not Michigan.
It literally says the program has received notice of wrongdoings.
If you pay attention to OSU on game day you’ll see the same situation. Especially as the OC and DC move up and down the sideline into the area’s staff are standing.
Have you paid attention that Michigan is under investigation for two level one violations? Have you paid attention that the NCAA would not combine the violations into one investigation? You do know by making this a two tier investigation that the second investigation leaves Michigan to be open for a repeat offender designation?
"Repeat violator status demonstrates a significant failure of an institution to comply with NCAA legislation. A repeat violator is subject to substantial enhancement of the penalties set forth in Bylaw 19.5.2 that would be prescribed for similar violations in a case not involving a repeat violator."
I mean have you ever stood on a sideline in game before?
I don't cheat. Michigan wouldn't invite me to their sideline.

Last edited:
They were in the NFL, had nothing more to prove after winning the Natty, went back to NFL.

Because they stood by Stallions, guilty by association?