IVC Football 2019

That’s mostly because the Tuscarawas county and below teams truly don’t ever want Sandy to be a part of their good old boys club. It’s been pretty evident for many of years if you go off of what Huddle and Yappi posters consistently bring to the forums. I’m all for a new league just because of what I’ve experienced with all these “credible” posters.
Stating Sandy should be in the South is not disrespect towards their program, it’s a compliment. It fits what most see to be a competitive fit. I respect your cost/travel argument you have made in the past, I simply do not believe it’s the reason for fighting to stay in North. But that’s my opinion, which I fully understand is irrelevant to most. The arguments/banter on this forum amongst posters, as well as other forums and in all walks of competitive sports fans is almost always between successful respected rivals. Ex: Massillon/McKinley Dover/Phila Wood/Way/IV OSU/MICH Browns/Steelers Yankees/Red Sox etc. You need to take a different mindset when your beloved Cardinals are “attacked” by member league schools...it means they respect or find your program relevant, maybe even threatening, to their program and it’s success.

Just in case you are taking this post personal, ITS NOT, it’s intended to be flattering to you and your Cardinals.
Good luck to Sandy in the postseason.

Stating Sandy should be in the South is not disrespect towards their program, it’s a compliment. It fits what most see to be a competitive fit. I respect your cost/travel argument you have made in the past, I simply do not believe it’s the reason for fighting to stay in North. But that’s my opinion, which I fully understand is irrelevant to most. The arguments/banter on this forum amongst posters, as well as other forums and in all walks of competitive sports fans is almost always between successful respected rivals. Ex: Massillon/McKinley Dover/Phila Wood/Way/IV OSU/MICH Browns/Steelers Yankees/Red Sox etc. You need to take a different mindset when your beloved Cardinals are “attacked” by member league schools...it means they respect or find your program relevant, maybe even threatening, to their program and it’s success.

Just in case you are taking this post personal, ITS NOT, it’s intended to be flattering to you and your Cardinals.

100% truth

I do not chicken. I get ya. My post was about ppl hoping an IVC squad doesn’t make it to week 11 when it wouldn’t effect their squad one way or another. That’s not respect, That’s totally axe grinding.

SV will be in the South next year. What is the issue? These boys have been playing their best against the teams on their schedule put there by people above them. They have no choice who they play, just who they are scheduled to play.. Amazes me the “adults” on this forum who are living through others or their own kids. Get over it, you are done playing, you were the best, you are a hero!!
Move on and be happy for all IVC teams trying their best.

Just so I’m clear, I’m an SV homer. Should they be in the south? Absolutely, and they are next year. Is it the kids choice they aren’t this year? No... so why bash them for nothing they have control over? F’n unbelievable.

Hammer there is no ace grinding about hopen an IVC doesn't make it to week 11 maybe you should understand the point. Sandy Valley needs the crossover games to go bye bye. Especially after this year when wins are going to be harder to come by and you guys may not be getting a lot of points from the D 7 schools. So we want crossover games to go away to help Sandy in the future, jeesh you got soft.

Just so I’m clear, I’m an SV homer. Should they be in the south? Absolutely, and they are next year. Is it the kids choice they aren’t this year? No... so why bash them for nothing they have control over? F’n unbelievable.
I’ve yet to read someone attacking the players. Just the administration that CHOOSE to put the school and teams in that part of the League. Your just another Sandy Valley individual that can’t that criticism about school decisions. F’n unreal! On top of that that doesn’t mean we can’t sit here and debate if sandy would beat the good ole boys or if they’ll beat the good ole boys next year.

On a different topic what a terrible slate of week 10 games.

Indian Valley vs Claymont
Tusky Valley vs Garaway
Newcomerstown vs. Ridgewood
Sandy Valley vs Malvern
East Canton vs Buckeye Trail
TCC vs Strasburg

Every game in the South looks like a running clock by halftime. The North games should be somewhat competitive but only the SV-Malvern game means anything and SV should run away with that game.

I’ve yet to read someone attacking the players. Just the administration that CHOOSE to put the school and teams in that part of the League. Your just another Sandy Valley individual that can’t that criticism about school decisions. F’n unreal! On top of that that doesn’t mean we can’t sit here and debate if sandy would beat the good ole boys or if they’ll beat the good ole boys next year.
schools choice to play those teams, not yours, or any of the other keyboard warriors on here. Pretty simple fella.

Last edited:

Tusky Valley vs Garaway
Sandy Valley vs Malvern
TCC vs Strasburg

Every game in the South looks like a running clock by halftime. The North games should be somewhat competitive but only the SV-Malvern game means anything and SV should run away with that game.
Malvern has a ton to play for. Week 10 could prove interesting like Tusky Valley derailing Garaway.

Lol. Ok, we’ll go with that.

schools choice to play those teams, not yours, or any of the other keyboard warriors on here. Pretty simple fella.
You’re right still doesn’t take away from the fact that Sandy Valleys administration played baby to get in the North division of the league right or wrong?

Sandy Valley administration stole an IVC North Championship from East Canton last year and Buckeye Trail this year. The adults took it right from the kids.

Probably not going to happen, but honestly the best thing that could happen for the conference this week is for Malvern to upset SV and get into the playoffs. They would at least have a chance to be competitive in week 11, unlike the literal beat down SV is going to receive from Kirtland.

You’re right still doesn’t take away from the fact that Sandy Valleys administration played baby to get in the North division of the league right or wrong?
That a fact, or an opinion Keyboard Warrior? What is your take on IV and Claymont fighting to stay in a league that's much smaller than their schools enrollment are? this is a fact or is this a fact that doesn't fit your opinion?

Probably not going to happen, but honestly the best thing that could happen for the conference this week is for Malvern to upset SV and get into the playoffs. They would at least have a chance to be competitive in week 11, unlike the literal beat down SV is going to receive from Kirtland.
They definitely are in a pickle, reminiscent of Manchester last year.

Sandy Valley administration stole an IVC North Championship from East Canton last year and Buckeye Trail this year. The adults took it right from the kids.
you soft Boi. they all strap on helmets. or does your computer system tell you different.

2017 IVC North

East Canton (5-0)
Malvern (3-2)
Sandy Valley (3-2) ***
Buckeye Trail (2-3)
Strasburg (2-3)
TCC (0-5)

2017 IVC South

Indian Valley (5-0)
Claymont (4-1)
Ridgewood (3-2)
Garaway (2-3)
Tusky Valley (1-4)
Newcomerstown (0-5)

2018 IVC North

Sandy Valley (5-0) ***
East Canton (4-1) ###
TCC (3-2)
Buckeye Trail (2-3)
Malvern (1-4)
Strasburg (0-5)

2018 IVC South

Ridgewood (4-1)
Indian Valley (4-1)
Tusky Valley (3-2)
Garaway (3-2)
Claymont (1-4)
Newcomerstown (0-5)

Current IVC North

Sandy Valley (4-0) ***
Buckeye Trail (3-1)
East Canton (2-2)
Malvern (2-2)
TCC (1-3)
Strasburg (0-4)

Current IVC South

Ridgewood (4-0)
Indian Valley (3-1)
Garaway (2-2)
Newcomerstown (2-2)
Tusky Valley (1-3)
Claymont (0-4)

*** denotes should be in other division
### denotes Champs if using right criteria

In fairness to Sandy Valley, unless the other admins voted no to Sandy being in the North they are just as much to blame. So crazy it was ever set up this way.

I agree although it is hysterical watching hammer get so upset when most people are only saying things to him because they know it causes a stir. Everyone knows it's not Sandy's kids fault. Play your schedule and Win, that's all you can do.

I agree although it is hysterical watching hammer get so upset when most people are only saying things to him because they know it causes a stir. Everyone knows it's not Sandy's kids fault. Play your schedule and Win, that's all you can do.
You are all over the place, be consistant LON and then maybe you'll be taken seriously by someone.

Tusky Valley vs Garaway
Sandy Valley vs Malvern
TCC vs Strasburg

All games mean something to the young men playing and their fanbase!!!?

Most of the ivc fans on here act like their school makes it so far every year in the playoffs ???? delusional people!!

I have yet to see this but OK! I think the results speak for themselves. So if someone is "acting" like that, then I guess you just present the facts. Pretty simple.

Of course they do but does anyone outside of the immediate fan bases care about any of these games? SV and Malvern is the only one that means anything on a larger scale.
I agree, but if there would happen to be an upset like there was last year like the one that sent Garaway home for week 11 then we would be definitely walking this conversation back.