IVC 22-23

Indian Valley vs Claymont Report

That's what I thought to, why doesn't Garaway and Dover play each other in basketball, what a great attendance draw that would be

Dover vs Hiland is exactly what you’d expect to be. Need to play every year!
It was a fun game to watch and great to finally see the two face off. It's just tough for Dover because they don't get anything out of the match up. If they win, great, they're supposed to but if they lose, it's a bad look because it's D1 vs D4.

Should be a good one,Sandy looks like they might be for real this season,I know the Hawks have played four pretty good team's so far, we will see if this has payed off

It was a fun game to watch and great to finally see the two face off. It's just tough for Dover because they don't get anything out of the match up. If they win, great, they're supposed to but if they lose, it's a bad look because it's D1 vs D4.
I just don't understand this line of thinking at all. If there is a good team to play locally you should play them.

That's what I was thinking to,why doesn't Garaway and Dover hook up to, would have been a real good matchup,I think the Pirates would handle Dover this season

Sandy is a very good team, Hawks did not shot the ball very well the first half,we had some open looks, but SV didn't wilt down the stretch when Hiland had a chance to tie it or go ahead,I think SV has a real good chance to finish second in the league

Garaway 51 Indian Valley 38
Watched the hiland game as well. Another Ice cold start for the Hawks. Scored 1 point in the first quarter