IVC 22-23

buckcc

Well if Garaway doesn't win IVC South Division, there's definitely something going on,they have everyone back from last year, I know at least there starting five was all juniors, after they get there football out of there system,they should Bea really good team, Hiland has a chance to get them early at home on dec.6,if it isn't postponed to a later date

187xovr

I saw TCC over the weekend. They scrimmaged Massillon and Dalton at Massillon. They lost two quarters against each team and tied Massillon once. It looked like they have some kids who can score the ball, but they were really struggling defensively. They did seem to be responding to their coach really well. My takeaway was that they are decent right now and could be much better by the end of the year. They are definitely good enough to pull off some good wins along the way.

BelowTheLine

Why’d Robinson quit ?
Honestly I'm not sure. Everyone has known for awhile that he wasn't going to play so the team had all summer to adjust which is good I guess.

What I do know is the last 3 years produced more wins than any 3 year span in TV basketball history, an IVC South title in 2021 and a trip to the district finals in 2022 so the two seniors who stayed at TV and played all 4 years have seen success and hopefully they can get another good year in this year.

The Adam Schefter

Honestly I'm not sure. Everyone has known for awhile that he wasn't going to play so the team had all summer to adjust which is good I guess.

What I do know is the last 3 years produced more wins than any 3 year span in TV basketball history, an IVC South title in 2021 and a trip to the district finals in 2022 so the two seniors who stayed at TV and played all 4 years have seen success and hopefully they can get another good year in this year.
Tusky has ran that zone so well a lot of size thru the years with stump ray glazer stotzer. If they’re tall and lengthy I’m sure they’ll win games

This will be the first year all the transfers out of Tusky Valley will really hurt them with numbers. 3 boys went to Garaway, 1 to SV and 1 to Fairless and Robinson not playing. That is 6 guys not playing at TV this year.

buckcc

I think Malvern will be pretty decent,those two boys transfer from Minerva last season only got to play first half of the season , I thought they were pretty good can't think of there names,I look for Ridgewood to down some this season