IVC 20 - 21

Watch that game on live stream,by the 5th OT.there were reserve players in the starting lineup,as many had fouled out,I seen that Ridgewood's Tingle is back playing for them after his football injury

It's going to be really interesting, when tournament time starts this season, with covid-19, there's going to be some forfeits probably happening, especially if it hits some of the top seeded teams, this going to be really unpredictable tournament this season

big games in the north and south on Tuesday Strasburg at Malvern and Hiland at Ridgewood

Last edited:
I see where IV's games against Beaver and East Canton have been postponed maybe they'd play TCC on Tuesday

TCC was missing a few players in that game, Ridgewood game with Hiland will not be close, this is only Hiland second away game,the first away game they got blown away by almost 20,there 5-4,they have had 8 home games so far, this is a way below average Hiland team this season

Someone tell me why some schools are having so much trouble with covid-19 issues and some schools have not miss a game yet,it doesn't make sense at all

IVC South Division,on any given night,I think anybody could get beat, just prove that Claymont taking Tusky Valley to the wire,I see the league champion having at least three losses

The league is really good from top to bottom. Don’t see that much anymore. Too early to crown anyone

League goes deep this year both sides for the most except maybe the bottom 4 teams a lot of good basketball being played love to see it