IVC 20 - 21

Sabin from tcc put up 22 in the second half finished with 25 and put 13 up in the 4th to seal the victory saints looked solid

Ridgewood travels to Indian Valley, Braves have been playing pretty well lately and much improved from last year.
Garaway is at Hiland, always a great matchup and interested to see how both handle the challenge
I believe Strasburg and East Canton is canceled due to the fact the EC is in a purple county but correct me if wrong
Claymont is at Sandy

Left a few out but gonna be some good matchups tonight around the conference

TCC will roll Trail ( who may have an injured player- top scorer from what i heard). Please correct me if this is inaccurate.

Ridgewood travels to Indian Valley, Braves have been playing pretty well lately and much improved from last year.
Garaway is at Hiland, always a great matchup and interested to see how both handle the challenge
I believe Strasburg and East Canton is canceled due to the fact the EC is in a purple county but correct me if wrong
Claymont is at Sandy

Left a few out but gonna be some good matchups tonight around the conference
is that a Strasburg rule Malvern girls played at East Canton on Saturday Malvern is at Lisbon tonight

is that a Strasburg rule Malvern girls played at East Canton on Saturday Malvern is at Lisbon tonight
I know some schools around the area are following it but apparently not all if Malvern played them. Good to hear if it is being played, would hate to see any get canceled at all for the kids sake. Ridgewood was slated to play EC last Friday (the day after they went purple) and did not play.

Who's your the top 5 teams in D-4 East District,as of right now
1 Malvern
2 Caldwell
3 Shenandoah
4 T.C.C.
5 Hiland