ITCL upper and Lower tier what does everyone think

Actually Lowellville has some good player coming up. Both their Junior high girls teams good and they have some height in the freshman class. As for why Tony left ask him when you see him I sure he will tell you. Good luck to him and to who ever gets the Lowellville job.

Blue60- I don't know Tony but I was kind of surprised he left Lowellville because he had a great program. I wish him only the best at South Range, any idea who might get the Lowellville job ?

That makes me glad Columbiana is still in the lower Tier. I think he will do just fine in South Range. As it was stated, there is a ton of talent coming up. None the less, it's a good pick up for South Range, and I don't know much about Lowellville's younger grades, but normally when you win like they have in the past, it breeds more winners. They are still the top dog in the lower tier until proven other wise.

As we're already talking about it. I know open gyms have started, summer is creeping around the corner. Any early predictions for next year? Will United reload? I know in both tiers, there are some really good players that are moving on to college for their academic and possible athletic careers, who should we keep an eye out for this up coming season?

I am hoping matis assistant (Wagnon) gets the loweville job.... he has put 20+ years in coaching and deserves a shot if he wants it... I know the few times i saw them play this year i was really surprised at the freshman (conklin) she was a beast inside for her size... so yea there are still players there... they will do fine...

I agree - I think L-ville might hit a few growing pains early on as they lose 3 great players. It also helps being in the lower tier, that the only other team that will compete for the league will be Columbiana. And in my Honest opinion, they won't be as productive as they were last year. However the girl to watch out for on that team will be Witmer. Good Size. A nice shot, and if she gets stronger she will be a tough match up for some teams.

I have not heard... did they fill the lowellville job yet? how about ursuline.... any other local schools with out heads yet?

I think Ursuline's old coach is staying? At least that's what I thought I glimpsed over in the paper. Hows South Range doing with their new captain? That was a huge hire for them. Some good Talent coming up!