Indoor Track & Field Meet @ Logan's Chieftain Center Sunday, January 5

90buckeye

Logan will be hosting an indoor track & field meet at their new Chieftain Center on Sunday, January 5. The flier with all the details is attached.

Attachments

• January 5th Track Meet.pdf
    886.6 KB · Views: 56

Logan will be hosting an indoor track & field meet at their new Chieftain Center on Sunday, January 5. The flier with all the details is attached.

Looks like a nice, new complex!

Damn! I wish we would have had indoor complexes like that back in the dark ages when I ran indoor. The closest we came to something like that was at a Slippery Rock University high school meet. We actually ran a lot of AAU meets on basically a dirt track that was in a horse show arena at fairgrounds in South Park, PA near Pittsburgh.?

Damn! I wish we would have had indoor complexes like that back in the dark ages when I ran indoor. The closest we came to something like that was at a Slippery Rock University high school meet. We actually ran a lot of AAU meets on basically a dirt track that was in a horse show arena at fairgrounds in South Park, PA near Pittsburgh.?

I know the feeling.

Results from today's meet are attached. Two more events will be held at the Chieftain Center on Saturday, February 1 and Sunday, March 1. Contact Meet Director Coy Blair for additional information cblair@lhsd.k12.oh.us

Attachments

• LoganChieftainResults010520.pdf
    93.2 KB · Views: 52
Is the meet on Feburay 1st unlimited entries? Are all the other details listed about the January 5th meet the same? I emailed the contact you posted, but never heard anything back. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, unlimited entries until capacity is reached in each event. All information is the same as the January 5 date. Over 300 athletes registered for the 2/1 meet.