Indoor Track & Field Meet @ Logan's Chieftain Center Sunday, January 5

peebles

Damn! I wish we would have had indoor complexes like that back in the dark ages when I ran indoor. The closest we came to something like that was at a Slippery Rock University high school meet. We actually ran a lot of AAU meets on basically a dirt track that was in a horse show arena at fairgrounds in South Park, PA near Pittsburgh.😄

JAVMAN83

Damn! I wish we would have had indoor complexes like that back in the dark ages when I ran indoor. The closest we came to something like that was at a Slippery Rock University high school meet. We actually ran a lot of AAU meets on basically a dirt track that was in a horse show arena at fairgrounds in South Park, PA near Pittsburgh.😄
I know the feeling.

bgtri11

Is the meet on Feburay 1st unlimited entries? Are all the other details listed about the January 5th meet the same? I emailed the contact you posted, but never heard anything back. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

90buckeye

Yes, unlimited entries until capacity is reached in each event. All information is the same as the January 5 date. Over 300 athletes registered for the 2/1 meet.