Ice Cream

PantherProud

What’s your favorite ice cream?

I don’t think I’ve ever gone across a bad ice cream, but certainly there are some we all like more than others.

If I could only choose one to have for the rest of my life, I think it would be a Snickers Ice Cream Bar.

In the cone:
Scoop: Handel's Black Cherry
Softserve: Mr. G's orange twist
Carton:
Shatila's Coconut

For these, I will drive.

Oh No, I'll probably have to go to Jolly Roger's too. Oh the humanity II don't really notice any different in taste when I go to the store in Sandusky but it's nice to walk along that counter and drool.

As PPanther noted I didnt think that flavor was sold at the grocery. I'm well verses with the Toft's section. :D

I had to quit ice cream and a lot of other things but before I did I discovered Krogers Private Selection cheap stuff had an amazing Blueberry Cheesecake and Cherry Cordial and also a Toffee Carmel. Mmmm I sure miss it but I don’t miss the 30 pounds i dropped since Memorial Day. 213 to 183 today.
Good for you.

I had to quit ice cream and a lot of other things but before I did I discovered Krogers Private Selection cheap stuff had an amazing Blueberry Cheesecake and Cherry Cordial and also a Toffee Carmel. Mmmm I sure miss it but I don’t miss the 30 pounds i dropped since Memorial Day. 213 to 183 today.
Way to go, SVFB!!!!! 🙌🏻👏🏻

Thanks guys. I’m no fun anymore and my kids hate that I no longer have sweets in the house. My goal this Halloween is to eat zero candy bars. Last Halloween I easily ate 200 mini candy bars in November between both kids’ stash and what I’d pick up at Kroger.

Along with cutting out sweets, I completely stopped eating after dinner. It was normal for me to eat a burger or a few slices of pizza at midnight followed by a six pack of mini Twix or Snickers seven days a week.

In the cone:
Scoop: Handel's Black Cherry
Softserve: Mr. G's orange twist
Carton:
Shatila's Coconut

For these, I will drive.
When I saw the thread title my 1st thought was Handels Black Cherry..... After I had Handels a few times I mucked up and went to Dairy Queen once. Never again. Like comparing Sirius radio to an old Victrola

Also any peach flavored ice cream

You guys have me wanting some ice cream now, damn! I had always had a hard time finding banana flavored ice cream and also butterscotch. Two flavors that I assume are low demand and thats why, but easily my favorite even though its fake banana flavoring but it reminds me of some candy when we were kids…maybe willie wonka wafers i forget.

When I saw the thread title my 1st thought was Handels Black Cherry..... After I had Handels a few times I mucked up and went to Dairy Queen once. Never again. Like comparing Sirius radio to an old Victrola

Also any peach flavored ice cream
Brother, I lived in Georgia. I love peach ice cream, in season. But it just doesn't happen the same here.

UDF black raspberry chocolate chip
Is that the one got little black raspberry filled chocolate candies in it? My Ma use to bring me a carton, and like almost everything else I now miss that she's gone, I never paid attention where she was getting it or what brand. What is "UDF?"

Is that the one got little black raspberry filled chocolate candies in it? My Ma use to bring me a carton, and like almost everything else I now miss that she's gone, I never paid attention where she was getting it or what brand. What is "UDF?"
United Dairy Farmers. It's a gas station/ice cream establishment. You can Google them to find a one near you. My wife likes that and she's got me hooked. LOL! I do get the their Peanut Butter shake as well. They make a good one!