CantonKid
Just a Fan
BigBulldog
BigPup330
Raymo
LeftHook37
IUDOGS
Dopamine

There are more posters for Canton McKinley...Bulldog fans please post the other posters.

Bishop Hartley has:
AHM
HartleyFan
HawkCaulker9
Hartley1
me
Maybe more. With any luck the perpetual troll is gone.

20 teenagers joining 10/26 to talk smack about DeSales, I hope.

Last edited:
Bishop Hartley has:
AHM
HartleyFan
HawkCaulker9
me
Maybe more. With any luck the perpetual troll is gone.

20 teenagers joining 10/26 to talk smack about DeSales, I hope.
There’s a guy named Birdofprey. Great poster and good dude. Had a poster and in the Huddle days named “run n shoot 08” who was a complete tool. But then there were other guys who were really enjoyable from the Huddle such as kah240 and Tiresias.

Ready used to have a handful of guys toward the last few years of the Huddle days. Good posters.

One school that had a bunch of representation then was Grove City Christian. Very enjoyable group of guys. I’m still bitter about how JJ went about shuttering the forums, because it was during the off-season and so sudden that any attempt to get an organized migration to here was fruitless. Our league generally had 30-35 pages of posts for football and basketball, each. Sad!

Haven't seen too many SH posters over the years on any of the sites.
Used to be a ton on the MAC online I feel like, but then the sites popularity dwindled. Since moving to JJHuddle, and now Yappi I haven't personally seen one. I am not the most active user but I still haven't noticed any.

Who runs this channel? Is it a fan, relative, alumnus, or friend of one of the boys of moeller? Lol

Used to be a ton on the MAC online I feel like, but then the sites popularity dwindled. Since moving to JJHuddle, and now Yappi I haven't personally seen one. I am not the most active user but I still haven't noticed any.
Yeah, MOL had a lot of them, but sadly that place died.

Since yappi has "favorite team" in the profiles, maybe he can run the numbers to see who has most by active members (ie, logged in within the last year or so).

I'm it for Hamilton Township, for now. Waiting in vain for the Mid-State League Buckeye posters to come back, lol.

I'm it for Hamilton Township, for now. Waiting in vain for the Mid-State League Buckeye posters to come back, lol.
Was wondering where the curious crew of clichè connoisseurs that is the HT posting contingency had been.

We still have a somewhat active MSL thread. It’s on page two right now.There’s a BC poster. Some of us FC guys follow AC and FU also. Let me try and get Philly, Smeltzy (FU) and bman (CV/LE) back. ImThatLady was banned from the Rushville library, so you won’t see her around on here.

The good ol' days, for sure. Fewer and fewer of us nomadically followed. A real last of the mohicans situation.

I count about 13. There is a lunch menu, school records , Don't do drugs, upcoming Fall Play Fiddler on the Roof, Don't text and drive, Don't do drugs, Plastics vs Paper Recycle location, Guns Free Zone, Tornado protocol, Read, Exit locations, Band Seating Assignments and one for each graduating class.

I count 13 for McKinley....you're missing 2....I usually count 15 fans on the McKinley side.

I think Massillon has too many to count.