Hey..what ever happened with that Epstein investigation?

Could it be the judge is just trying to save Ghislaine Maxwell's life? Judge might be thinking that the suicide in jail like Epstein had done to him might be hard to pull off twice. Now if Maxwell is out on bail what will stop her from being killed in a robbery attempt where nothing is robbed or she could decide suicide is a better choice and shoot herself in the back of the head. I really like how this judge is thinking. Wonder what the Clinton's opinion of the Judge's ruling is?

Could it be the judge is just trying to save Ghislaine Maxwell's life? Judge might be thinking that the suicide in jail like Epstein had done to him might be hard to pull off twice. Now if Maxwell is out on bail what will stop her from being killed in a robbery attempt where nothing is robbed or she could decide suicide is a better choice and shoot herself in the back of the head. I really like how this judge is thinking. Wonder what the Clinton's opinion of the Judge's ruling is?
1594817451976.png

Dismissed in CA by the judge as frivolous, dismissed in NY upon request by the plaintiff. In both cases, dismissed. ?‍♂️
Wrong again. Dismissed in CA because she went silent and did not respond to the court. She withdrew the complaint in NY.

Wrong again. Dismissed in CA because she went silent and did not respond to the court. She withdrew the complaint in NY.

She filed in CA with a fake phone number/address and without a lawyer. The Central District Court quickly dismissed it as frivolous.

Again, in both cases, the suit was dismissed by the court. It's really not up for debate lol.

OK , OK we have now hear about every way or why a case can be withdrawn or dismissed. I am just wonder if there is a true version of what happen to the case?

OK , OK we have now hear about every way or why a case can be withdrawn or dismissed. I am just wonder if there is a true version of what happen to the case?

I already gave it to you.

There are several semi-credible accusers re: Drumpf's alleged sexual misconduct. Katie Johnson simply isn't one of them.

The Suspect in shooting of Judge Salas family was found dead
of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The Suspect in shooting of Judge Salas family was found dead
of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Again, WTF?!

Admittedly bad timing for this meme considering what just happened this weekend so apologies beforehand

1595274481921.png

I’m glad Epstein is dead, but it’s very sad an innocent 20 yr old kid was killed. In all the chaos, don’t forget that fact.