Hazing Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Students who receive detention in school are not perceived innocent or afforded a trial.
Every district has due process and procedures for such things. It prevents abuse of power. People just cant go around giving out punishments without proof.

Let’s just say I’m 16 and you my girlfriend are 16 also. I go to the restroom during period change and I take a picture of my Willy and send it to you. You, my girlfriend, during lunch share this pic and you also send it out to other friends. Who gets punished and how severe?

I have no dog in this fight. I love football, many sports for that matter and like to see all succeed. Do I think the coach should get fired, no. Should players get disciplined, yes but I just don’t know what type of discipline it should be

Should the coaches supervise the showers to make sure nobody whips someone with a towel or other issues?

Even at school sponsored events, in locker rooms, there needs to be some sort of privacy. Not saying coaches can't enter, but they dont need to be stationed in there at all times, that's about as creepy as our President smelling people's hair.
WHY do they need PRIVACY? In boot camp back in the day. There were nearly 100 guys showering together. SAME O SAME O for the restroom situation.

As an aside, with boot camps being coed NOW! I wonder if the guys close their eyes in the shower? ***smile***

Let’s just say I’m 16 and you my girlfriend are 16 also. I go to the restroom during period change and I take a picture of my Willy and send it to you. You, my girlfriend, during lunch share this pic and you also send it out to other friends. Who gets punished and how severe?

I have no dog in this fight. I love football, many sports for that matter and like to see all succeed. Do I think the coach should get fired, no. Should players get disciplined, yes but I just don’t know what type of discipline it should be
A ONE game suspension? ***smile***

By the BY. Would Willy's last name be Clinton?

What are we doing here?

WHY do they need PRIVACY? In boot camp back in the day. There were nearly 100 guys showering together. SAME O SAME O for the restroom situation.

As an aside, with boot camps being coed NOW! I wonder if the guys close their eyes in the shower? ***smile***
Because u can't have adults watching those minors showering together.

I see we‘re still comparing 2 things that are not remotely equivalent.

Your post was about why victims don’t feel actions are a crime and not who decides it’s a crime.
Speaking of POlice interpretation of the law. Do you think that sexual relations between a nine year old girl and a sixteen year old boy is appropriate? Because I know of one such relationship. And the dude is now a pediatrician.

Speaking of POlice interpretation of the law. Do you think that sexual relations between a nine year old girl and a sixteen year old boy is appropriate? Because I know of one such relationship. And the dude is now a pediatrician.
You don’t HAVE to post. You know that, right?

No.

Because u can't have adults watching those minors showering together.
Me thinks that we've discovered what's wrong in today's AMERICA? FAR TOO much mamby pambying. Course, I believe that we probably arrived at this juncture, from the actions of Jerry Sandusky and his ilk.

Can you believe that there is a statute of limitations on this type of activity? If I had known THEN, what I know NOW! There would have been a felony committed in a downtown department store. APPARENTLY, there is a difference between what is JUST and what is LEGAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.