Hazing Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right a mck fan never has a dog in any fight. Oh I will be here just as much as I always am, will you be back on here when people don’t lose their job ??
How many threads not involving Massillon have you inserted yourself into?

Honestly, I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been deleted.

You don’t even know if Guadiana is a McKinley. I haven’t seen too many McKinley people saying anything. Don’t put us in it.
This says he is….
IMG_2104.jpeg

People asking why the parents didn't go to coaches first.....they had their shot to make sure players are properly supervised and these things don't happen, yet it did, and those adults will have to stand in front of their superiors and answer for it.

Mass82 grinding hard to stir the chit so thread will be closed lol. I understand that stress levels are high. There's a lot going on over there.
Why would they be, a few kids are going to miss a couple games for being dumb kids. There is always a lot going on over here and there will be a lot of winning as well.
Nothing like Massillon to get your obsessed asz posting again.

People asking why the parents didn't go to coaches first.....they had their shot to make sure players are properly supervised and these things don't happen, yet it did, and those adults will have to stand in front of their superiors and answer for it.
The coaches should follow the kids everywhere they go including following them home so they make it home safe and don’t do anything stupid.
Great idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no. Kids tape everything. I hope a kid didn’t get physically or sexually assaulted. That could destroy a person and even others around.
And it had nothing to do with where he goes to school at.😞

Status
Not open for further replies.