140 Hook N-Y pinned Knapp BR
145 Byrt BR Over Spring RV
152 Massillia VW Over Bowers MT
160 Mays N-Y pinned Moore WF
171 Snyer MT over Halko BR
189 Rollinano RV over Hirchy VW
215 Mcintosh MT pinned Tucker HT
285 Settles HT dec Coon N-Y 8-3

Is that Bruno Millin who Smith beat? If so, that is a REALLY impressive result for the freshman!

McIntosh up at 215 for the duration, or is he coming down?

Ready must have won it on depth because it seems like where Nelsonville York is strong, they're strong. All five kids that won weight class titles could be wrestling in Columbus at year's end.

Bucksman not sure about the 112 but the Ready kid looked very good. And yes the Nelsonville-York 6 Mclaughlin, Leitwien, Moody, Hook, Mays and Coon who will be at 215 all looked very good. Bishop Ready is very long tough in all 14 weight classes they picked up a lot of 3rd place points They will be a force in the years to come, Ready is back. The N-Y other wrestlers only combined for a 6th place out of the 7 of them. My understanding is Mcintosh is dropping. However I really liked him at 215.

Last edited:
Josh Hall of Ready finished 3rd at 119. The Coshocton District will probably leave somebody at home. Cantrell Coshocton, Hall Ready, Mclaughlin Nelsonville-York, Heminger Northmore and Branham West Jefferson, Alex Carroll Northmore and Border Caldwell. Just for starters.

Last edited:
I think Smith also beat Edwards from RV who is pretty good. I new the day would come when Bobby Smith was a force in H.S.

Smith has won at every level. Grade school state champ, middle school state champ. Agree, if he gets to 103, he should place.

"The Coshocton District will probably leave somebody at home. Cantrell Coshocton, Hall Ready, Mclaughlin Nelsonville-York, Heminger Northmore and Branham West Jefferson, Alex Carroll Northmore and Border Caldwell"

Good call TriC

way to early prediction:

Hall - 112
Heminger Northmoor, Branham West Jefferson, Mclaughlin Nelsonville-York and Border Caldwell qualify.

"The Coshocton District will probably leave somebody at home. Cantrell Coshocton, Hall Ready, Mclaughlin Nelsonville-York, Heminger Northmore and Branham West Jefferson, Alex Carroll Northmore and Border Caldwell"

Good call TriC

way to early prediction:

Hall - 112
Heminger Northmoor, Branham West Jefferson, Mclaughlin Nelsonville-York and Border Caldwell qualify.

Carroll - Northmor wrestled at 135 (+5 lbs allowance) at the Central District All-Star preview.......obviously though, he and Heminger can't both be at 119 anyway.

Millin lost to Artem by 1pt in wrestle offs........ Just wanted to do alittle editing since apparently I ruffled some feathers. This is just what I was told. I was not at the wrestle-off so who knows.. I really dont care just thought it was interesting. No disrespect to anyone.

Last edited:
Dad4sports good point 2 kids same team can't wrestle 119. I acctually kind of meant 1 or the other would be 119 the other 125. However sounds like Carroll is big.