Gresham beats Evans again!

Wow. So glad for you. You should give your Dad a big hug. That guy has done a lot to help you reach your goal.

Great match, Chaz! You were gutsy enough to attempt a couple of throws! Thank you for giving us a great match! You've worked hard for this and you showed that you can be great no matter what weight you're at.

Congratulations Chaz! You made the entire Goshen community proud of you tonight and I'm glad that I was there to watch you do it!

Congrats Chaz. On a side note why couldn't this post say congrats for winning a state title rather than being so negative against another kid??? Chaz I know your dad very proud. I talked to him at great lenths at the tournament and he was beeming. Well done winning at Goshen!! Cannot wait for next season.

This was not negative against any kid. Chaz and Huston are are both great wrestlers and showed it on the mat both at Districts and State. I was impressed with Chaz's attitude after the "loss" to Huston at Districts and am sure the same sportsmanship was shown by Huston at State.

It is negative when you put "win" on things and single out and repeatedly post who he beat. Read all the other post and titles for congratulating kids on their state championships. Your title didn't even say anything about him winning a title just that he beat Huston. To me that comes accrossed like you have an issue with the kid. Again congrats Chaz you wrestled one he'll of a tournament and that throw at the end of the first is sometng many will talk about for a long time!!

congradulations Chaz, awesome tournament and the dedication amongst your dad and you is wonderful. I wrestled the same time your dad did at Blanchester actually we had several hard faught matches ,so I go back a while and I have watched you develop into a State Champion, an national level competitor. Outstanding accomplishment !! I wasn't down close to the mat, but I know you smiled when you hit that first throw and is inbounds;)
Best of luck to you

Evans won the match at district, Gresham at state.

I don't know how the title can be that Gresham beat him again when the results indicate this is a "flipped" outcome.