GOP- Stop with the Family Values, Christian BS!!!!

She’s definitely bangable. I want lower taxes and hate woke bulls**t, but I don’t buy into family values. However, I don’t think kids should be at drag shows, that’s just regular values not family values.
We agree on that.

I don’t know. Cause she’s not her husband?
But she married him AFTER this happened and continues to harp on Christian/family values

How are you going to whine and cry about that but at the same time sleep in the same bed as someone who exposed himself to an underage girl lol

But she married him AFTER this happened and continues to harp on Christian/family values

How are you going to whine and cry about that but at the same time sleep in the same bed as someone who exposed himself to an underage girl lol

I know little about Ms. Boebert and even less about her husband or his purported past sins. However, I do know that you do not understand what encompasses being a Christian or Christian values from your post.

I know little about Ms. Boebert and even less about her husband or his purported past sins. However, I do know that you do not understand what encompasses being a Christian or Christian values from your post.
The illustrious leader of the GOP is the biggest fake Christian there is. That's all you need to know.

1655149516046.png

Reason the country is so jacked up is because....well....part of your title....we have forgotten family values and Christian values...or whatever religion ya buy into.

If America predominantly did still believe and practice family and faith based values we would be in a much better place

So what crime did they commit?

Playing dress up?
Did I say they committed a crime? No. I said they were getting ready to riot which is what you have been crying about for over a year.
"What about the Floyd riots"
"What about the summer 2020 riots".

Your white supremacist buddies riot also. Quit crying.

You whine an awful lot about some jokers who didn't do any rioting yet you celebrated when American cities were torched.

You're a sad little fool.
And here you are being owned by me. Maybe you should block me like Guillotine and Cab what's his name. ???????????????

Did I say they committed a crime? No. I said they were getting ready to riot which is what you have been crying about for over a year.

? Ummm no, we have been "crying" about actual riots. You are really losing it.

Except they didn't riot.

You said you judge people as individuals, not as members of a group. If your neighbor (who you like) was a member of a white supremacist group would you judge him after finding out that he is a white supremacist? Or would you continue to judge him based on what he was prior to you finding out that he is the Grand Wizard of the KKK?