GOP- Stop with the Family Values, Christian BS!!!!

You said you judge people as individuals, not as members of a group. If your neighbor (who you like) was a member of a white supremacist group would you judge him after finding out that he is a white supremacist? Or would you continue to judge him based on what he was prior to you finding out that he is the Grand Wizard of the KKK?
What are you talking about?
If someone belongs to a racist group the kkk or blm, of course I would judge him or her as the racist pos that individual is.
Wish you would hold the individual that belongs to such racist hate groups to the same standards as I do.
Thus, you are a racist, and I hope my dumbing down this helps you to understand better, but I doubt it.

I know little about Ms. Boebert and even less about her husband or his purported past sins. However, I do know that you do not understand what encompasses being a Christian or Christian values from your post.
And apparently neither does Ms Boebert from the hateful garbage she spews daily

You said you judge people as individuals, not as members of a group. If your neighbor (who you like) was a member of a white supremacist group would you judge him after finding out that he is a white supremacist? Or would you continue to judge him based on what he was prior to you finding out that he is the Grand Wizard of the KKK?
Are we talking about Senator Byrd now?

What are you talking about?
If someone belongs to a racist group the kkk or blm, of course I would judge him or her as the racist pos that individual is.
Wish you would hold the individual that belongs to such racist hate groups to the same standards as I do.
Thus, you are a racist, and I hope my dumbing down this helps you to understand better, but I doubt it.
Please explain how I don't hold individuals of racist groups "to the same standard you do".

No Listing people that do not live or have faith is not the same. I have never hear of any of these being told they can not take communion.
Boebert just spoke at a "Christian" conference and quoted the Bible. Are you saying she doesn't count because she is a "Fake Christian"? Not sure why the organizers of the Christian Conference would select a fake Christian to speak? Hmm, that's a mystery. I would also like to know why they would choose a guest speaker who has an extensive criminal record and a husband who was arrested for showing his tiny member to a group of teen girls at a bowling alley? Seems awfully Christian to me. ?‍♂️

Boebert just spoke at a "Christian" conference and quoted the Bible. Are you saying she doesn't count because she is a "Fake Christian"? Not sure why the organizers of the Christian Conference would select a fake Christian to speak? Hmm, that's a mystery. I would also like to know why they would choose a guest speaker who has an extensive criminal record and a husband who was arrested for showing his tiny member to a group of teen girls at a bowling alley? Seems awfully Christian to me. ?‍♂️
You support racist pos like Obama, Biden and career criminal pos George Floyd, in other words you have no moral high ground to stand on.

You support racist pos like Obama, Biden and career criminal pos George Floyd, in other words you have no moral high ground to stand on.
George Floyd was born into s**t! He was doomed from the start. I have more respect for George Floyd than the fake Christian POS that quote the bible while doing satanic stuff. Good times. And you love them just because they have a "R" next to their name. Pathetic!

George Floyd was born into s**t! He was doomed from the start. I have more respect for George Floyd than the fake Christian POS that quote the bible while doing satanic stuff. Good times. And you love them just because they have a "R" next to their name. Pathetic!
I'll give ya that. He was born into a culture that the african american's just can't let go.

The "Christian POS" are born into it as well, so there is that. Typical loon logic that you are putting on display. Keep up the good work.

The "Christian POS" are born into it as well, so there is that. Typical loon logic that you are putting on display. Keep up the good work.
You are jealous of my brilliance. Your girl Boebert had two abortions all the while pontificating about being anti-abortion.Typical MAGA lying scumbag.

But she married him AFTER this happened and continues to harp on Christian/family values

How are you going to whine and cry about that but at the same time sleep in the same bed as someone who exposed himself to an underage girl lol
So it has even less to do with her.

And forgiveness is a big tenet of Christian values.

So it has even less to do with her.

And forgiveness is a big tenet of Christian values.
So the wife of a man who exposed his penis to an underage girl can run around calling people groomers.. and because she forgave her husband that's not hypocritical? ?

So the wife of a man who exposed his penis to an underage girl can run around calling people groomers.. and because she forgave her husband that's not hypocritical? ?
lol, no it isn't hypocritical. Do you really think it is? Maybe look up the definition before replying.

lol, no it isn't hypocritical. Do you really think it is? Maybe look up the definition before replying.
It is hypocritical and hysterical that a woman whose husband is literally a perverted sex criminal is telling people who is and isn't a sexual danger to children

Joe Biden Botches LGBTQI+ Acronym as He Condemns ‘Ultra MAGA’ Agenda at Pride Celebration​

President Joe Biden struggled to correctly use the latest politically correct acronym to refer to homosexual and transgender Americans during a “Pride” event at the White House on Wednesday.

During his speech, Biden vowed to defend “LGBTQL” Americans before correcting himself.

“I,” he added, correcting himself, “Excuse me – ‘plus’ Americans.”

The president also misread the word “lesbian” as “liberation” when he was reading the title of an executive order he signed at the event.

Biden’s executive order instructs the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Education to create new sample policies for states to enact in order to be compliant with “LGBTQI+” demands.

The order also requires HHS, as well as the departments of Treasury and State, to find ways to restrict “conversion therapy” for gay and transgender individuals.

Joe Biden Botches LGBTQI+ Acronym as He Condemns ‘Ultra MAGA’ Agenda at Pride Celebration​

President Joe Biden struggled to correctly use the latest politically correct acronym to refer to homosexual and transgender Americans during a “Pride” event at the White House on Wednesday.

During his speech, Biden vowed to defend “LGBTQL” Americans before correcting himself.

“I,” he added, correcting himself, “Excuse me – ‘plus’ Americans.”

The president also misread the word “lesbian” as “liberation” when he was reading the title of an executive order he signed at the event.

Biden’s executive order instructs the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Education to create new sample policies for states to enact in order to be compliant with “LGBTQI+” demands.

The order also requires HHS, as well as the departments of Treasury and State, to find ways to restrict “conversion therapy” for gay and transgender individuals.

HaHa. Truth be told, I'd probably struggle with all that myself! More importantly though, did he liberate the lesbians or not?

It is hypocritical and hysterical that a woman whose husband is literally a perverted sex criminal is telling people who is and isn't a sexual danger to children
So essentially anyone who is associated with something, cannot speak out against something similar?

So someone with knowledge about a topic cannot speak about it. Thank you! You have helped me understand that liberal views are NOT based upon knowledge.